Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

nitro_x: Dad in the Spotlight Dec. 3rd - 7th

1. If you’re a waiter and a customer was super rude, would you spill food accidentally on them or think about doing this?

Probably, I would. Because I've been known to do worse.

2. What was your favorite cartoon character as a kid and why did you enjoy them?

Josie from Josie and the Pussycats because she was hot.

3. If you could choose to have dinner with 5 people (real of fictional) who would you invite and why?

Mike Shinoda - I admire his lyrical abilities.

Keith Richards - to see how he lived so long doing all that he's done.

Jim Morrison - just wanted to have a chat with him to get in his mind.

Kiera Knightley - because she's just Kiera Knightley and I'd love to have dinner with her.

Kate Beckinsale - because she's the hottest woman ever and I would want to spoon her afterwards.

4. If in an instant you could become an invisible man, where would you go and what would you do?

I would go to Dave's house and kick him in the nuts every 30 seconds just to aggravate him.

5. If someone made a funny comedy movie about your life, which part of the story would be the funniest and why?

Definitely would be the part when I'm in a police station and they get all tough on me and I just keep yelling at them that if they don't let me piss soon I'll do it in a cup and I finally did.

Believe it or not, Corky from the Golden Years, he showed me that all people can overcome obstacles if they want to.

6. What was your fondest television character when you were a young child? What was it that you liked about them?

7. What do you regret the most in your life?

Not spending enough time with my mom and dad when I was younger. Spent too much time travelling and being self-centered.

8. What’s the most funniest experience you have had in your entire life?

One time a friend and I were hunting and we decided o climb this tree and sit on a limb. We were up there for all of 20 seconds when I said "hey this branch is kind of rotted" just as I finished my sentence the limb broke and down we went. I ended up with a bruised tailbone and he shot his toe off somehow.

9. Have you ever had a date with a person that is much fatter or slimmer than you and when you saw them for the first time what did you think?

Didn't think too much because I'm not shallow. I look at people for other things.

10. How old were you when you had your first proper date and did you kiss them?

13 and yes but I remember it was horrible because she would drool from her braces.

11. What’s the worst lie you’ve ever told in your life? Where you caught out?

I once told a girl that I was leaving for the Navy in 3 days just to get laid. I tried to avoid her neighborhood for days and when the day came that I was actually leaving she showed up and called me out.

12. If you instantly turned into a woman for a day, how would you spend that day?

Finding my G-Spot.

13. When you meet someone for the first time and you do not like them what would you normally do?

I tend to find excuses to leave the conversation. I'll be like "hey sorry but I have to go speak to so and so about something"

14. What’s the highest priority for you when considering a partner – good looks, intelligence, sense of humor, or something else?

Their ability to put up with me is highest. If she stands that test she's a keeper.

15. Have you ever been caught with your pants down in a public place – if so what were you doing?

Yes and only because I have this thing about mooning in every place I've been. It was in West Virginia and these 2 girls saw me doing it...... I ran.

16. What’s the difference between having sex and making love for you and which do you prefer?

Both the same IMHO. Can't have sex if there's no feelings for a person. It kind of ruled me out of casual sex.

17. If you could change the age that you lost your virginity, would you?

Not really, I had waited long enough for this girl to finally say yes. Changing that would have ruined my chances.

18. What’s your biggest sexual ‘turn-ons’ and ‘turn-offs’?

Turn-on: women with glasses.  Turn-off really bad hygiene.

19. Have you ever cheated on your partner? Did they ever find out? If so, what happened?

Nope I don't roll that way. I'm monogamous and happy about it. I've had plenty of opportunities but could never do it.

20. Have you ever been caught touching yourself sexually? If you did, how old where you and who caught you?

Like 12 and my mother it was the most embarassing day of my life.

21. Have you ever been to an orgy with more than two other people? If so did you have sex or just watch?

Never

22. Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?

Would it make sense if a wise man was a hitman? No, hence why we use the term wise guy :D

23. How come no one ever says, “Its only  a game” when their team is winning?

There's no need to, plain and simple.

24. How do you know when a Smurf suffocates?

When he stops moving under your hand

25.Do you need a silencer when you shoot a mime?

Only in Europe. In the US you can shoot them down anytime and nobody will call the police on you.

26. Do you find it unnerving that what doctors do is called 'practice'?

Not really I didn't invent the term, however, the idiot that did needs shot.

27.Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?

So they can reuse the needles and save money.

28. If you take an Oriental person and spin him/her around several times, does he/she become disoriented?

Did you spin them counter clockwise or clockwise, makes a big difference.

4. If in an instant you could become an invisible man, where would you go and what would you do?

I would go to Dave's house and kick him in the nuts every 30 seconds just to aggravate him.

======================================================================

Oh god YES................................

:lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2

I have a question for you, What do you feel was your refining moment as a dad as in what event made you go YES! I got this??

When my daughter had her first surgery and she cried for me so much when she woke from anesthesia. Before that I always questioned myself. Holding her and she and I sleeping together was unbelievably soothing.

I have a question for you, What do you feel was your refining moment as a dad as in what event made you go YES! I got this??

When my daughter had her first surgery and she cried for me so much when she woke from anesthesia. Before that I always questioned myself. Holding her and she and I sleeping together was unbelievably soothing.

That is awesome !!  :2thumbs

You mother Bleeper !!! I'm gonna go back and change my answer in my DITS to kick you in the nuts !! but I'll do it constantly !!!  :lol

That is awesome !!  :2thumbs

You mother Bleeper !!! I'm gonna go back and change my answer in my DITS to kick you in the nuts !! but I'll do it constantly !!!  :lol

umad

yep definitely awesome answer!!

gotta love him, esp when hes acting like a freaking adolescent brat who wears a rainbow kilt.

:lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2