Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

nitro_x: Dad in the Spotlight Dec. 3rd - 7th

Thanks for doing this Bill, I'm looking forward to it all. I think you had told me about your first wife before. Can't imagine how hard that must have been to go through, I'm glad you did make it through and I'm glad your so happy now !

You think i was a pain in your bum before ?? I'm gonna SPAM the "F" outta your text # now !!!!!!  :lol

You Tankers are a sensitive bunch, but i'm glad you came back !!!  :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2

Great write Up Nitro... I am sorry to hear about your 1st...but it sounds you have found happiness again...as far as Dave, well we all have our cross to bear, Dave is ours!! Glad you returned to the Clan, yeah we had a rough spot of it about a year ago... We may have thick armor, just thin skin!!  :lmao2

Tuesday-Tell us about your family

My family...... oh damn where to begin??????

Ok first my wife, she's 13 years younger than I am, not really cradle robbing but dangerously close, and she's a professional student/nurses aide. When I say professional I mean she's been back to school twice for nursing and hasn't completed it yet. Her worst habit is never finishing anything. We are complete opposites in a lot of things but it works well for us. She's the nervous one and I'm the one who just goes along with whatever happens.

My son, he's a little me even though we don't share DNA. He's aggressive, smart-mouthed and caring about everyone and everything. For 12 he's very smart but doesn't apply himself and likes to but heads with me all the time. I'm grooming him to be a gamer but he likes consoles more than pc so I don't really get to game with him that much.

My daughter, she's 6 and was unfortunately born with a condition called congenital hairy nevus on her face. Half her face was covered with a mole. We went to several doctors before finding one in Pittsburgh who treated her and now it's 98% gone. Was a very stressful time with 11 surgeries, but she's the twinkle of my eye and we have the best bond ever. when she was born at home, I got to hold her first and we had that bond going on we both looked at each other and it was done. Best day of my life ever.

My parents are both alive and well and even though I didn't talk to them for 12 years we have a bettter relationship now. Sometimes, my mom can be condescending, but I just deal with her as best as I can.

That pretty much sums it up.

Nice sounding family man ! And you did say your son was smart so that's why he's console gaming !!!! :lmao2

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

He's allowed to have one fault and I'll allow him that one.

What's up Nitro ?? You don't believe in Wed thru fri ???

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

I've been busy and I'll finish it in a bit

:lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 Just seeing if you were still alive old man !!!!  :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2