Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

nitro_x: Dad in the Spotlight Dec. 3rd - 7th

Let's welcome our very own tanking, tag-creatin' nitro_x to the Dad in the Spotlight.  I'm sure he must have just been dying for a long time to finally put out all his secrets here on the site, but now we can finally learn them.  Buwahahaha.

Monday-Tell us about yourself and how you found us

Tuesday-Tell us about your family

Wednesday-Tell us about all your job and your hobbies

Thursday-Tell us about where you have been and where you want to go

Friday-Other dads from the site question the dad in the spotlight, ask them a question and they answer it(within reason)

Monday-Tell us about yourself and how you found us

Oh wow where to begin.........

First, my name is Bill or nitro or during my DiabloII days I was known as Hellsknight.  I have been gaming since the advent of the first console game that I ever bought. A little game called Pong. Ever since then I've been hooked, although you rarely catch me playing a console game ever.

I'm recently remarried to a wonderful woman and have to wonderful kids, a boy 12 and a girl 6. I was married once before for 13 years and she passed away 8 years ago to Leukemia. I met my new wife on the internet and we were married this year on July 6th. My son is actually hers from a previous marriage, however, his POS dad has nothing to do with him and I'm the only dad he's ever known.

I work in the construction field and I'm pretty much a jack of all trades/master of none kind of guy. I do pretty much everything in the field and it keeps me pretty busy. I have several hobbies that I do but I'll get into that more on that day :P.

I came across DHO on the WoT forums when I was looking for a clan. I registered here and while I made it through most of the drama I did leave the clan for 3 days and came back after Joey pmed me. I'm usually here bouncing around between topics sometimes just reading them and never really commenting sometimes. I can actually say that I've met some really great guys, except Dave who's just a pain in my bum, and I'm glad I came here.

Cool intro.  Wow man, I can't believe your married life.  That is tough.  My wife's brother died of leukemia when she was a small child and he was around 12.  Such a tough disease.  That is really sad, but I'm glad you were able to find someone again and you seem really happy.  I think that is important.

So you rag on Dave, but yet you have a similar job as him.  Must be that "job love" stuff.  Ha.  Well, glad Joey got you to come back and look forward to the rest of the week.