Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

Ayago: Dad in the Spotlight Nov. 19th - 23rd

Let's welcome Ayago to the spotlight for this week.  I'm sure this will be a great week to get to know the man, the myth, the legend.

Monday-Tell us about yourself and how you found us

Tuesday-Tell us about your family

Wednesday-Tell us about all your job and your hobbies

Thursday-Tell us about where you have been and where you want to go

Friday-Other dads from the site question the dad in the spotlight, ask them a question and they answer it(within reason)

well, let's start with the simple stuff.  My name is Bryan, and I am a 33 year-old father of 4 with one more due December 28th. I have been married to my highschool sweetheart, Jessi, for just shy of 13 years.  I live in Michigan's Beautiful Upper Peninsula and have my whole life. I guess I'll throw more on here after I get home from work tonight.

OK Part Deux: I found DHO by looking through the Looking for Clan board on the WOT forums, I had recently discovered this tank game and got a few people I know into the game as well. I was enjoying the game but wondered what all this clan stuff was about. I saw the ad for DHO and figured, hey I don't need a tier 10 tank to get in this one! In my short time here, I think that I have found a true treasure of the internet. A place for dads to talk to other dads. There may be a lot of  :bs flying around, but I can tell that it is all in good fun. I look forward to getting to know each of my fellow fathers better, and I figure a good way to do that is to volunteer for DitS. And I think that will wrap me up for the evening. Tomorrow awaits!

Wow Bryan, four kids and one on the way, and you've been married the same time I have.  More power to you.  Glad you found Dad's Hideout.  We definitely don't have those strict joining requirements, and I'm sure as you spend time here, you will see the ribbing that goes on in good fun and join in.  Hope you continue to enjoy the site, and I look forward to the rest of the week.

Tuesday - Family Day

Well, as I stated earlier I am married (13 years on the 27th) with 3 boys, 1 girl, and another girl due the 28th of December. My parents divorced when I was around 3, my mom remarried a couple years later, and my dad remarried when I was 17. I am the oldest child of a total of 7 between my mom and dad. I have one full sister, 3 half sisters, and 2 half brothers. My dad was a mechanic (he doesn't work anymore) and my mom is a nurse. My step-dad is an entrepreneur who started off selling pop and snacks, and has since moved into FedEx ground delivery. My step-mother is also a nurse.

My kids are my life.

Eric - 11 the oldest, he is the most responsible of the kids, but he is also the one that is most

likely to push the younger ones' buttons to tick them off.

Zachary - 10 the drama-king, the most sensitive of the kids. He is VERY observant and reads situations very well, sometimes too well. Always claims to be "bored", loves to play Minecraft on Xbox and PC

Carter - 8 on Sunday, A C T I V E. Carter is pure personality... he has been diagnosed with ADHD and Pervasive Development Disorder (on the Autism spectrum) This kid is either the most infuriating little beast or the most loving child you have ever seen depending on his mood.

Breana - 7 the princess, what can I say? She's my little girl  :smile2 She loves horses and likes shooting guns too  :gnash

Baby #5 - well, all of the ultrasounds we've had so far show it's a girl, if so the name is going to be Elizabeth. We'll see what the future holds for us with this one  :2thumbs