Blackroan

In and Out

Howdy guys,

I am getting pretty burnt out atm (be averaging 60+ games a day for quite a while now). I will be playing a lot less for a  while. I'll still be logging in a few nights a week, but the days of 60+ games are going away if I can help it. I will be on if I make an event (the light Tank "class" on the 18th at 9 EST is still on) and if I am on I for CWs, I'll be there for those. I will also be checking DHO forums daily and discord so if you need me, just message me on those. Peace Out homies!

Blackroan

It takes me nearly 2 weeks to get 60 games lately! I think your break may be over due... Enjoy it! 

It is only a break until Monday - he will then OD on FL!

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Grimm65 said:

It is only a break until Monday - he will then OD on FL! emoji39.png

LOL...don't remind me... I am only after the tier 9, so I have to prestige to what, 8?

2 minutes ago, Blackroan said:

LOL...don't remind me... I am only after the tier 9, so I have to prestige to what, 8?

Nope. The tier 9 requires you prestige through all the tiers. 

The tier 9 tank require 15 points and the completion of prestige 10 which can be done with this edition of FL

For those of you interested, I am currently playing World of Warcraft Classic on the Bigglesworth server, Horde side. My main is named Marrabell (Orc Hunter). Feel free to drop me a line and I will most likely get you into my guild if you are looking. Luck in Battle my friends.

On 9/12/2019 at 2:40 PM, BreakdancingSquirrel said:

Holy jezz 60 games

I find it a lot when i go over 10 .

Tkae that well needed break!

10? Come on man. 30. 30 is a lot of games. I don’t know if I have ever hit 60 in a day. Hit the 40s and 50s on more than one occasion back in the day. This year hitting the 20s is typically my max.