Sign in to follow this  
PaulMck

Steam Group made and waiting for members

Steam ID is nefariousmonkey. Would like an invite to the group, please!

Couldn't find you with that username.  Can you link to your profile, or send me a FR?  If your account name is different than your username, or if your account is set to private, it can be hard to find people sometimes.

Steam ID is nefariousmonkey. Would like an invite to the group, please!

Couldn't find you with that username.  Can you link to your profile, or send me a FR?  If your account name is different than your username, or if your account is set to private, it can be hard to find people sometimes.

My bad, apparently I never actually set a steam id up. Lol just found out where. Just assumed it meant the original username I created it with/log on with. It's set now. harpomarxist like on here and WoT. Except all lowercase.

Lol also just got looking and we're already friends on Steam. :p I'm This guy...  With the picture of Animal from the Muppets for a display pic.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Still waiting on my invite to the group. anyone able to push button for me please?

Hey there, you weren't forgotten, I just couldn't find you with the info you gave the first time.  See my reply below please and we can try again :2thumbs

Sorry for the delays guys, Looks like PaulMcK has been slacking with the invites.

I added all I could find to my FL and sent a group invite as well.  If you did not get one, please make sure your user name is not different than your account name, or you listed the correct one.  It does seem to be case-sensitive.  Please also make sure your profile is not set to private, as it can't be searched that way.

Or, feel free to use the Steam Icon under my avatar on the left to find me, and add me that way, then I can send you an invite.