DHO Ambassador

Welcome Dunk_Scrapheapchallenge to DHO!

Attention DHO! We have a new dad in our midst! Please welcome Dunk_Scrapheapchallenge to our fraternity of dads! He joined on 09/05/2019!

Dunk_Scrapheapchallenge, on behalf of DHO and all the dads here, welcome to our little online man cave. If you want, give a quick hello and maybe tell us about yourself; What brings you here, how many kiddos, and what games do you like to play?  

I sent you a private message with some more details about Dad's Hideout,  but if you have any questions at all,  just let me ( @DHO Ambassador ) know and I will be happy to help. You can also reach out to the admins ( @thedakar  or  @xJediDadx ) or any of the moderators.  

Alright fellas, I'm Duncan from England. I'm 42 and have one 4 yr old girl. I now live and work in Ireland, and am happily un married.

I found this place when looking for a clan in world of warships. I am on the EU servers though so I'm guessing not too many of the gentlemen here play on that server? If not then no problemo, thought I'd say hi anyway as it seems like a nice setup.

Hi 😄

Welcome! As far as I know, we do not have a WoWS clan on the EU servers. @Hapa_Fodder would likely be able to confirm that though.

Do feel free though to join the Discord server and chat with some of the guys. Lots of stuff going on in lots of channels there. If you start an account on an NA server, there's almost always someone on that you can team up with.

@Dunk_Scrapheapchallenge unfortunately we do not, have an EU clan.  However, if you don't mind your ping, I BELIEVE you can have your account migrated over, not sure how it works but yeah...  you are more than welcome to join us!  @thedakar plays from across the pond as well and it doesn't seem to effect him much, though he can tell you more than I can.!  Either way, welcome!