Blackroan

I have a crew for the Italian Mediums...

I used the PM female recruits to crew my Progetto 65, I now have a decent male Italian crew with no tank to put them in. I was thinking either the Standard B, a good tier IX, but I have plenty of tier IXs... My other thought was in the Pantera P44 for Front Lines as I don't own a Progetto 46 but they seem to have very similar play profiles...  Thoughts? 

I wouldn't bring a tech tree tank to FL.

I kept the Standard B because I had a secondary Italian crew. It's a strong tank.

Nothing really wrong with either option.

1 hour ago, gpc_4 said:

I wouldn't bring a tech tree tank to FL.

I kept the Standard B because I had a secondary Italian crew. It's a strong tank.

Nothing really wrong with either option.

I don't, usually, but I do take the UDES 14 5 on occasion and I see (and get killed by) a lot of those progetto 46s. I usually run a premium because you can make some serious credits.

I generally avoid a standard tank in FL. But every once in a while I pull out the 50 100. It can be very effective and great giggles.

For reasons I struggle to explain, the panterra is a much worse tank for me than the progetto 46. It seems the progetto handles better... i’ll have to go look at the tank stats to say more, but I have a pretty big WR/dmg spread between the two after a pretty high number of games in each... 

1 hour ago, Juggernaut41 said:

For reasons I struggle to explain, the panterra is a much worse tank for me than the progetto 46. It seems the progetto handles better... i’ll have to go look at the tank stats to say more, but I have a pretty big WR/dmg spread between the two after a pretty high number of games in each... 

I was the opposite. Pantera 60%. Progetto down near 50%. But I think it is random: my damage is a little higher in the Progetto.

I had similar results. The Prosciutto has a lower profile and is a more mobile platform. The Panterra is a little bulky and plays like it.

Sent from my stone tablet