Festival Fair Offers: DHO Thoughts

16/21 WZ blah blah blah.....the Chinese TD. 

Surprisingly...kinda yes. Not sure I could ever fully recommend a turretless TD but the WZ has a lot going for it. 440 alpha and plenty of pen, okay mobility, and enough armor to angle against some tanks (and then blap them for 440 alpha). The gun is derpy for a TD and the tech tree TDs are okay at best (except the tier IX which is great). I forgot to check if the gold price is discounted, but for a discounted price...sure. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve played the Lorry a lot more, over 100 battles more, so that might shape my opinion too much. With that said, the mobility and flexibility of the Lorry makes it more fun and better overall. For th

I love this tank in FL. Long clip reload of over 30 seconds, so you need to be careful where and when you unload on someone. Will pen all Tier 8 tanks frontally, I believe, (not where you necessarily

1/21 Lorraine 40t.  Great tank I’d recommend to any non-newbie.  Autoloading fun, crew matches the Batchat, high pen and good alpha for a tier 8, flexibility and punch to carry. The best tie

Posted Images

17/21 Progetto M35 mod. 46.

I think we've all seen enough Progettos to know that it is a strong tank. Good for pubs and good for FL, because you have the mobility to flex around the map and your autoreloader has three shots ready to punish someone when you get where you're going. Key to the tank is managing the autoreloader; weighing single shot DPM vs burst damage. This is not an easy skill. I play poorly in the Italian autoreloaders because I tend to lean too heavily into using their clip potential. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the Progetto and the Italian line. However, I know there are plenty of people who love them (and they aren't wrong), so I'll let some of them recommend the tank to you.

Big downside...it's expensive. Gold price in-game will be 11,300.

18/21 Lansen C.

I find the Lansen interesting to play; good mobility, the 320 alpha is nice, -10 gun depression. It's kinda like a CDC combined with a big gunned TVP VTU...which sounds absolutely awful, but somehow works. Not a tank I'd recommend though, especially since the Swedish med tech tree line is very meh.

9 minutes ago, gpc_4 said:

19/21 ELC EVEN 90.

This tank is hilarious. If you like LTs then get it. Tiny, like the Brit LTs, but the autoloader gives you more of an offensive punch. Good times.

I other words - it plays like the British lights should!

20/21 M41 90. 

Fast, fun LT with 240 alpha and the 105mm pen HEP rounds. I’d say the Blackdog/M41 90 is the most forgiving and beginner friendly of the tier 8 LT premiums. So, if you’d like to have one, I’d recommend this offer. 

21/21 Kanonen 105. 

I have no experience with this tank. It doesn’t seem very popular, probably because the Skorpion exists. It is also expensive, I believe around 10k gold. That seems way too high for a TD. Should be 7500-8000 gold. 

3 hours ago, gpc_4 said:

21/21 Kanonen 105. 

I have no experience with this tank. It doesn’t seem very popular, probably because the Skorpion exists. It is also expensive, I believe around 10k gold. That seems way too high for a TD. Should be 7500-8000 gold. 

I appreciate your running commentary on these, thanks Grant.

3 hours ago, gpc_4 said:

21/21 Kanonen 105. 

Do those numbers come up as a phone number for anyone else on mobile? 🙂