gpc_4

Festival Fair Offers: DHO Thoughts

Twenty one days of offers, so help your fellow tankers and let’s hear your thoughts and opinions on the tanks (and maybe non-tanks?). 

Bundles are sold in the prem shop, but the tanks are available for gold within the game. You can also store an offer and spend the gold near the end of the event. Three offers can be stored. 

1/21 Lorraine 40t. 

Great tank I’d recommend to any non-newbie. 

Autoloading fun, crew matches the Batchat, high pen and good alpha for a tier 8, flexibility and punch to carry. The best tier 8 premium...only possible challenger is the Progetto.

10,700 gold according to the WoT Wiki. Is that the actual price in-game for the fair?

1 hour ago, gpc_4 said:

1/21 Lorraine 40t. 

Autoloading fun, crew matches the Batchat, high pen and good alpha for a tier 8, flexibility and punch to carry. The best tier 8 premium...only possible challenger is the

I love this tank in FL. Long clip reload of over 30 seconds, so you need to be careful where and when you unload on someone. Will pen all Tier 8 tanks frontally, I believe, (not where you necessarily want to be though cause everyone can pen you), and all others weak spots. Great flanking tank. Good credit earner. The Progetto is good as well and most people prefer it because of the auto reloader aspect. But pound for pound for damage I like the Lorraine better.

36 minutes ago, Ziggy_Dog said:

I love this tank in FL. Long clip reload of over 30 seconds, so you need to be careful where and when you unload on someone. Will pen all Tier 8 tanks frontally, I believe, (not where you necessarily want to be though cause everyone can pen you), and all others weak spots. Great flanking tank. Good credit earner. The Progetto is good as well and most people prefer it because of the auto reloader aspect. But pound for pound for damage I like the Lorraine better.

Agreed...and I thought I put Progetto as the only possible challenger but I either forgot to finish my thought or my typing 🙂

(edited now)

2 hours ago, gpc_4 said:

1/21 Lorraine 40t. 

Autoloading fun, crew matches the Batchat, high pen and good alpha for a tier 8, flexibility and punch to carry. The best tier 8 premium...only possible challenger is the

10,700 gold according to the WoT Wiki. Is that the actual price in-game for the fair?

36 minutes ago, Ziggy_Dog said:

I Agree, Lorr 40T is great for all the above reasons. I don't own the Progetto. I use it OFTEN on FL but it is always my second tank. I like going to it once I know if I am attacking or defending and where I am on the map. It isn't the best sniper, but for mid to short range ambushing it is one of the best and it has the speed to run away or run down most anything. Shooting on the move is usually a complete waste. I find it best to let it aim. It doesn't snap well unless it is close...

2/21 AMX 13 57

5,300 Gold in-game

(CDN prices in the below screen shot.... Had already logged in before checking the prices...)

Untitled2.png

shot_131.jpg

2/21 AMX 13 57.

Incredibly fun tier VII LT. Getting an enemy tank’s flank and giving them the pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew is a WoT experience par excellence. Highly recommend for anyone that is a fan of LTs. It is also a very fun/annoying tank to bring if DHO is super dropping at tier VII 🙂

alternatively, you can pick up the AMX 13 57 further down in the shop for 40% off with 100% crew, but not the same other stuff for about $15.

image.png.656778c9237e14e783242f5d011df8ea.png

3/21 Skorpion G. 

Anyone not have this TD yet? The more TD-centric players can offer better insight then me but the Skorp G has consistently been the most played vehicle across all servers since its release. Turret and big alpha but no armor, low-ish camo for a TD, and a weird crew layout.

Do you like TDs? If yes, and possibly even if no, you’ll like the Skorp G. For a tier 8 prem, it’s pretty much a home run. 

18 hours ago, Bombaybacon said:

alternatively, you can pick up the AMX 13 57 further down in the shop for 40% off with 100% crew, but not the same other stuff for about $15.

image.png.656778c9237e14e783242f5d011df8ea.png

I believe this is from one of the Twitch Prime offers, so it won’t be available to everyone.