Juggernaut41

Do we do CW 12?

So, horrible timing for this season. End of August plus Labor Day. For that reason alone I lean towards us not participating. Add in that it is “province owning heavy”, meaning there are little-to-no (maybe “no” as I can’t find any) missions for which we can earn rewards without owning land. Only the top 50% of clans get camo...

But...

- the map is huge, 33% bigger and clans who own land cannot participate in landings 

- there is a “low gold” section of the map which when combined with the above means we wouldn’t have to play any of the stud clans... 

This structure was put in place to encourage more clan participation. 

However, it would entail holding land for us to get anything... and we are not set-up to do that. 

Map I go back to thinking we don’t participate. If enough people convince me that I am wrong, we’ll give it a go. 

Please comment on this thread! 

Edit: starts today and goes through September 12th

I’d say limited schedule with the understanding we won’t be getting any rewards. People like CW, might as well play a few nights. 

As an aside, I hate the style rewards. Give me some freaking camo. 

I would say that I'd be available about 50% of the time. I'll battle if I'm available and online.

I am not personally set up to hold land because I would probably play the usual 3x/week. Like gpc, I am not against bashing it around a few nights with the understanding that we are only in it for the fun.

I'm not around for much of the time frame... so I'm a nope.

I'm fortunate to get in a night or two any given week during the summer but this CW season is the worst possible time for me.

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk