Sign in to follow this  
Granitebeard

Last know position

Anyone know how to turn this off now? I haven't been playing much as I am still getting caught back up from a month of travel, but I really don't like this feature. Any ideas? The old way in the in game minimap settings doesn't seem to be there anymore...

Not useful to me? That's the best I got. In my opinion, I should have a better idea then a marker on the mini map of what is going on in the game. Yeah I get it, many people like it. But I don't and feel it makes an already overloaded mini map more overloaded.

If you click on the gear on the top right of the minimap, you should be able to shut that off. However I would suggest you try to use it as a tool. It is good to see where people are going or predicting their movements. Of course not a requirement, just a suggestion. You should be able to shut it off though.

41 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

You should be able to shut it off though.

Apparently it is now just on for everyone.

I realize it is a useful tool for many people. In fully realizing that it is an arcade game, I still don't like this option for the feel of the game. While this is just a minor frustration for me, I am playing less and less due to how they game is changing over time, and things like this are pushing to make me stop playing in general.