Sign in to follow this  
Hepius

My next medium tank line - recommendations

At Tier X  I currently have the Patton, E50M, Bat-Chat, 140, and 430U for medium tanks. My best results have been in the 430U (duh) and the Bat-Chat. 

Besides those above, what is your favorite Tier X medium?

I'd also like to know which Tier 9 is a keeper in your opinion. 

I do like auto-loaders/re-loaders, but that isn't the only factor in my decision making. 

+1 on Maida’s recs. Can’t go wrong with any of those. Having said that, while lstill great tanks, I feel like the czechs have been a little power creeped. There’s also the VTU to get through and that’s not fun. If I had to pick one, i’d Probably slightly favor the patton. The 48 is good fun and the 46 may be the best tier 9 med... that’s an argument, but don’t think anyone wouldn’t say it’s not one of the best. 

2 hours ago, Hepius said:

At Tier X  I currently have the Patton, E50M, Bat-Chat, 140, and 430U for medium tanks. My best results have been in the 430U (duh) and the Bat-Chat. 

I do like auto-loaders/re-loaders, but that isn't the only factor in my decision making. 

I'd say you have the basics. From a gameplay perspective, really only missing a TVP or Progetto, so go for whichever of those floats your boat.

At tier IX, I could see keeping the E50, Patton, 30prot, Standard B, and Skoda T50.

Italian by a mile.  The tier VIII is not bad and is solid for FL.  The Standard B is awesome.  Mobile, good gun, and one sneaky bastard.  Great for creeping up a flank and stabbing in the sides and back.  The tier X while not used in CW is a great tank.

On 7/13/2019 at 3:24 PM, Hepius said:

Didn't the STB-1 just get  a buff?

There's also the Swede line with the new hydromatic suppension. Or whatever it is.

The Brits have a medium too? Don't they? There must be something after the Cromwell.

On 7/13/2019 at 3:27 PM, Cpl_Maida said:

Progetto, TVP, or Patton 48.

All great X's. All amazing IX's.

I agree with Maida, I own the M48 and TVP and I am on the IX for the Italians and now that i have the top gun and turret it is much better. I assume the Progetto 65 will be even better then than the Standard B