Sign in to follow this  
Juggernaut41

Big CW update

Just invested our clan fame points to get us a 35% boost to fame per game. This likely means that the clan finishes lower ranked (and thus a lower clan multiplier on bonds), but am trading that off to give more people a chance to get bonds period as well as give more people a chance to get enough fame for something like a female crew member. I have spent a fair amount of time figuring this all out... so I think I understand it all now. Fire away with any questions about the below 

image.png.a4624a41b9571ba427c93286ff025054.png

image.png.e436904e6c6f637508a4871e4c504521.png

A couple of clarifying points:

- 6,154 participating players refers to the number of players currently in the Alley of Fame and therefore the number of players eligible for rewards including ability to bid bonds for reward tanks. Need 5 battles to be included in the Alley of Fame. 

- I don’t recommend investing much of your personal fame in personal fame bonuses. I haven’t done all of the math, but a quick glance indicates that you’d be rolling the dice on us winning more often for the rest of the campaign than we have 😉 Investing the clan fame points to get 35% boost to future clan fame earnings is a pretty decent boost already. Recall that personal fame earned in a battle is equal to clan fame earned in a battle (plus personal fame bonuses). “Investing” means spending in this context... and therefore lowers your rank...