Sign in to follow this  
SGrant7

WoT Black Market Sale - IMPORTANT

Just a small comparison against a few other tanks, the T34 has the worst DPM of all the tier VIII tanks in the game.

It does well on ridge lines and being hull down. Otherwise, it's a slow easy target with really bad DPM. But, for in-game credits, it may be hard to pass up if you're looking for a tier VIII premium that won't cost you real world money.

Untitled.png

https://tanks.gg/list/stats/dpm?ti=8&ty=heavy&sh=standard

Yes same in Asia - T34B sold put in under 3 minutes. I watched the numbers available drop dramatically whilst scratching my head wondering why but guessed it's a Tier 8 premium which F2P players can get for credits so good on 'em. Painted my normal T34B Black at half price and saved myself a few credits so I don't feel left out!

2000 was our starting number.

10 minutes ago, stewiejp said:

Yes same in Asia - T34B sold put in under 3 minutes. I watched the numbers available drop dramatically whilst scratching my head wondering why but guessed it's a Tier 8 premium which F2P players can get for credits so good on 'em. Painted my normal T34B Black at half price and saved myself a few credits so I don't feel left out!

2000 was our starting number.

But paint doesn’t provide camo. 

... that's a sacrifice I'll have to live with... tried applying camo as well - loses that dank black finish. Let's be honest - I won't be playing it much anyway!

2nd round of T34B's 2 and a half hours after release - still 850 left in stock. We are a strange lot on this server.... 

12 minutes ago, Action_Jackson_ said:

Cause camo on the t34 is gonna make a difference !?

2% difference.

21 minutes ago, Action_Jackson_ said:

2% 😮😮😮 that's a game changer 

Exactly. 

IS6B for gold (8k) right now.  Everyone is predicting the Foch 155 is the last tank.

And I bought exactly 0 tanks.  I would have considered the V/IV but I was traveling for work and wasn't that desperate for it.  I was hoping for a French autoloader in the mix, but no dice.

So, the did the IS-6B this morning for 8,000 Gold. That leave just one more from the leaked list... The Foch 155.

Tanks released in order so far:

leKpz M 41 90 mm GF = 5,000,000 Silver
FCM 36 Pak 40 = 3,500,000 Silver
Type 59 G = 25,000 Gold
Sexton I = 500,000 Silver
FV215b (183) = 23,000,000 Silver
WZ-111 Alpine Tiger = 10,000 Gold
Caernarvon Action X = 9,000,000 Silver
Pz.Kpfw. IV hydrostat = 6,500,000 Silver
Pz II J = 15,000 Gold
Pz V/IV = 5,500 Gold
T34B = 8,500,000 Silver
T34B = 8,500,000 Silver (dropped twice because of issues the first time)
Tier X 3D Styles = 3,500 Gold Each (Grille, T57 Heavy, BC 25t & IS-7)
IS-6B = 8,000 Gold

Expected Remaining Tanks to be Released: AMX 50 Foch (155)

No way to tell if it will be credits or Gold. I have a feeling it will be similar to the FV215b 183 at 23,000,000 credits. We'll find out from the EU server in 2 hours. Not counting the double T34B drop, that was 7 sales for credits and 6 sales for Gold (unless you count the 4 x 3D styles as being separate sales... then was 9)

I do find it amusing that the Pz II J sold for nearly twice the Gold price of the IS-6B.