Sign in to follow this  
Juggernaut41

If u r in DHO-X u should read this

13 minutes ago, Mykk said:

Clan management, one of the best tools a gaming company has to keep players around, seems woefully under-utilized in WoT. Brings me back to the lack of a Message of the Day.

Didn't someone say there is a website that does this kind of work for you? Divides loot by participation?

Clantools... but they appear to have changed their site... I believe the only way to get beyond 28 days is to track yourself (excel)... which I will do next time...

Many thanks for the idea that callers get a bit more... I like the idea in theory... but suspect none of us would take it. Speaking for me, maybe once I get my calling WR out of the cellar 😜

Ideally, we get to the more standard system of paying out individually by games played. A bit more admin for me... but I will track it better next time. It’s probably the fairest and sets the right incentives... especially given our current policy to get everyone in if you show. Granted, it’s hard to be perfect on that and obviously harder to do if we don’t win games... and some may not get in because of lack of meta tanks... but that’s probably still the right incentive structure (get yer grinds done!) 😁

If we get to the point that we have more than 30 showing for CW, we will run two simultaneously.  Would be really cool if we got to that point! 

Does anyone know when the clan reward camo will be issued. That would be a good judge of how many games people played . I know myself I played early in the contest and didn’t play much at the end .

People who say they want to opt out of the rewards just add another wrinkle to the process in my opinion. Take your payout and deal with it! 🙂

Keeping track of who was in each battle could be daunting. One idea I have to help would be to have the caller take a screenshot of the after battle report and throw it in Discord. That way someone could go back and update a spreadsheet on their own time. That could be a shared spreadsheet which would allow several to update it, or just make the Personnel Officer do it 😉

Always good to leave some gold in the treasury for whatever, like logo changes etc.

19 minutes ago, Mykk said:

People who say they want to opt out of the rewards just add another wrinkle to the process in my opinion. Take your payout and deal with it! 🙂

Keeping track of who was in each battle could be daunting. One idea I have to help would be to have the caller take a screenshot of the after battle report and throw it in Discord. That way someone could go back and update a spreadsheet on their own time. That could be a shared spreadsheet which would allow several to update it, or just make the Personnel Officer do it 😉

Always good to leave some gold in the treasury for whatever, like logo changes etc.

Action Jackson DM’d me that clantools has some kind of code thing... basically I would put link in organized play... and all you would have to do is click the link. Alternatively, I could just check WoT site once a week and track in excel... it’s a bit more admin but really not that hard. 

1 hour ago, MBKKGD said:

Does anyone know when the clan reward camo will be issued. That would be a good judge of how many games people played . I know myself I played early in the contest and didn’t play much at the end .

Cw camo usually takes like 2 weeks... why it takes that long I have no idea. Might even be 3. I will reserve a bit of gold for cases like yours where you may actually have 5, but only got paid  for less than 5. If u get the camo just let me know. We have 27k gold, but only paying out 14k. 

Just to be clear: if a clan member is on the list in the correct tier, they will get gold without taking any further action?

Callers should get a smaller share. Speaking for myself, I was uh kinda bad.

And, yes, I remember that clan tools thing in my old clan. It is good -- puts the onus on individuals to sign in if they want gold, rather than requiring one person to do the admin work. Also allows people to sign in if they show up, even if they don't get picked.

4 hours ago, Throckmorton said:

Just to be clear: if a clan member is on the list in the correct tier, they will get gold without taking any further action?

Correct

@Juggernaut41 to save yourself doing all the work , wargaming have a clan position for clans listed as quartermaster that allows said person (trusted) access to the clan treasury allowing them to dish out the gold and bonds etc amongst members . Basically an in game accountant hope it helps .