Sign in to follow this  
SGrant7

Ranked Battles Cancelled for NA Server

Bummer. Not that I ever ranked very high, but I enjoyed them and it was an additional reason to play tier X tanks. 

Tbh there is no excuse we should be treated the same as all the other servers , to take this away from people that invest a lot of time and money into the game is a joke. " Yeah thanks for the money and all but cause you play on this server you don't get these perks " it's the same game!! Honestly I'm very disappointed , they want to take this away from us yet keep Frontline as it is which is clearly dividing the community and according to the majority a tedious stupid grind with which you must sell your soul . To drop this news during this period of Frontline where people are clearly unsatisfied is not smart wargaming NA 

Yup, this is a bummer.  I really enjoyed the Ranked battles mode. Hopefully it's just a hiatus due to the event density and will return in the near future. 

To introduce changes to a game mode that are not conducive to the entire player base, is either incompetent or 'we don't give a sh!t' development/testing. You choose... 

5 hours ago, Kilo said:

To introduce changes to a game mode that are not conducive to the entire player base, is either incompetent or 'we don't give a sh!t' development/testing. You choose... 

I really don't get it , why not just release the mode as intended or revert back to the old system ( which worked fine) and then fix the issues before the next release of ranked battles . To formally release it a month ago and then retract it 4 days prior to release date is so dumb, put it this way what would have happened if they just went ahead with it ?? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING players would be talking about meta tanks and good positions etc not bickering about the health of the server blah blah blah. I really can't see how they thought this was the right move , I'm baffled ! 

I liked ranked battles myself.  Much more than Frontlines which has gotten boring quickly.  They really need to develop some more maps for frontlines.