Sign in to follow this  
ncpinz

New Swedish Mediums (tier 8, 9 & 10)

On 6/3/2019 at 9:15 AM, Action_Jackson_ said:

Odd I preferred the t8, I'm lucky to have had pretty good win rates in both . Good to know though I'll be going back down the same line in the EU server seeing as I enjoyed it so much .

I'm only up to the 8, but for right now, I have to agree... its purdy good 😉 ... 

image.thumb.png.f3e6de1ca6409f1a9a0b2b6dddea83a2.png

That is pretty good.  I guess I was too aggressive with the tier VIII, and its armor makes you pay for that.  The tier IX is more forgiving when you get aggressive.

4 hours ago, ncpinz said:

That is pretty good.  I guess I was too aggressive with the tier VIII, and its armor makes you pay for that.  The tier IX is more forgiving when you get aggressive.

Yeh i play mostly aggressive all the time sometimes it pays off and you have a great game but others not so much. In the tier 8 i played mid to long range using my massive view range to control the game and then moving in being aggressive towards the mid game.

I find that the siege mode deactivates at too low a speed for me to play Ridge lines effectively. I only have the tier 8 yet. I find I have to "feather" the W key to avoid picking up too much speed and kicking out of siege before my gun clears the hill. Also when it comes on, it messes up my aim. 

On 6/29/2019 at 7:40 PM, RublesForVictor said:

I find that the siege mode deactivates at too low a speed for me to play Ridge lines effectively. I only have the tier 8 yet. I find I have to "feather" the W key to avoid picking up too much speed and kicking out of siege before my gun clears the hill. Also when it comes on, it messes up my aim. 

You can try using the "R" key. It will put you in forward, but at only a fraction of the speed. The catch is that you need to hit the break or the reverse button to stop going forward. Also, a quick tap of the "W" key will disengage the autodrive.

I will say that tier IX is a very good tank.  WR was around 62% and I finished it in 71 battles.

Tier X is just as good but hits even harder with 440 dmg.