Sign in to follow this  
Xperiment2g

Raining XP

Daily x2 XP, XP boosters, Special events, blue prints,  platoon boost XP and also WoT premium x3 boost.   I don't even think you can call it grinding anymore. I've decided to get the Obj 705a and have gone back to restart the IS for grind from scratch - 0 XP.  I did only 3 battles last night and already have over 11 XP on it.  This is amazingly fast how the XP is accumulating compared to the old days.  🎆

16 minutes ago, Xperiment2g said:

Daily x2 XP, XP boosters, Special events, blue prints,  platoon boost XP and also WoT premium x3 boost.   I don't even think you can call it grinding anymore. I've decided to get the Obj 705a and have gone back to restart the IS for grind from scratch - 0 XP.  I did only 3 battles last night and already have over 11 XP on it.  This is amazingly fast how the XP is accumulating compared to the old days.  🎆

Save those premium boosts for the good games , you'll get more for your money 🤗 

I'm not sure how many of those X3 after game modifiers you get per day.  I know it's at least 3.  Anyone know the exact number you get per day? I couldn't find a definitive answer to that question.

34 minutes ago, Xperiment2g said:

I'm not sure how many of those X3 after game modifiers you get per day.  I know it's at least 3.  Anyone know the exact number you get per day? I couldn't find a definitive answer to that question.

Click your name in the upper left corner...it will show how many you have total and how many you have left for the day

I have played 26 games in the t8 swedish med and I'm already up to 110k xp if not past . Sums it up 👍

I ground out the Tier 5, Pz. IV H in 4 battles, and the VK 30.01 P in 15, over 2 days, with the 3X and all the other goodies, lol.  Don't even have time to train the damn crew. 

Edited by Ziggy_Dog

Ziggy,  yup totally agree.  I've been carefully obtaining and training some 0 skill BiA crews over the last couple of years (think discounts).  Those crews are hidden gems. Going forward, I suspect we will see quite a lot of players running tanks at higher tiers with crappy crews in them. Talking random games only of course.

Technically the crew training shouldn't be effected as the xp you recieved to get say 80k xp would be the same just shorter . So really you are grinding crews quicker than you normally would !