Sign in to follow this  
SGrant7

Update 1.5 - All the Info

So, update 1.5 has just dropped. I've linked the article below for all the changes that are happening.

The run-down:
-New Swedish tier VIII - X MT's with a new feature, Air Suspension. (Info) (UDES video previews from QB)
-Changes to Swedish tier VIII - X HT's. (Info) (Kran changes video preview from Dez)
-New WoT Premium. (Info)
-New ability to exclude maps. (Info)
-SPG re-balancing (nerfing of stuns and splash radius). (Info) (Arty nerf video from QB)
-Type 4, Type 5 & FV4005 nerfs. (FV4005 info video form QB) (Type 5 changes video preview from Dez) (Jap HT Line Nerf video from Dez)
-New styles.

https://worldoftanks.com/en/1.5/

Also, WG had said that they weren't changing the arty missions until they have more data on how the changes will affect the class.

Air suspension? That’s a terrible name. 

What’s with the new styles? How many?

37 minutes ago, gpc_4 said:

Yup! Lol!

One for each nation... all for Gold only I believe.

1 hour ago, gpc_4 said:

Its for the New SoCal line. Low profile tanks with Air ride that can bounce up and down....

Played some of the Buffed/Nerfed tanks with Jugger and Golf last night.  Was fun guys thanks for the tunes. 

Type 5 - Biggest observation...Shell nerf is a big deal for 15cm, and the 14cm is garbage for frontal engagements against other super heavies. Side scrapping  against Type 5s is possible now. I think this opens up play for more Maus, PzK/VKK and Obj 705a type tanks to brawl now. imho.

Kranvaugn - only played one game, but it seems a little more agile then I remember it.  Biggest improvement,  It did lose a shell in the clip, but the sub 20 second inter-clip reload is noice (with equipment and good crew on board that is).

Side note - Saw quite a few of the new Swede Meds out in the field.  People are still adjusting to the new mechanic it seems.  Lots of them getting farmed though, for showing to much lower plate and sides of their tank right now.  When they are using it right, you can barely see the turret as they fire at you.