Juggernaut41

Clan Wars - Season 11 update

*** updates will be at end of thread ***

Good night last night. Fun to win a few. This season doesn't have a ton of possible rewards for us, but it does have some. If we finish in the top 70% we get Winter Clan Camo. POsitions are determined the same way as last season... based upon completing different clan tasks that gives us victory points and an equivalent amount in gold. I haven't talked to the other officers about it yet, but I suspect we'll do a gold payout after this season. Might sweeten the pot by paying out what we got from last season as well. It wont be a ton of gold per player, but better than a sharp stick in the eye. 

So, I think top 70% is achievable. Could we get top 50% (Get the shattered stone style... oooh... fancy)? Possibly, but that may be a bit of a stretch. We'll just try and stay on our schedule the best we can and, realistically, try and win something like 50% of our battles. If by some crazy chance we win a landing... well, we'll cross that bridge when/if we come to it. Below is a list of tasks, with everything after the first two requiring the prior mission to be completed before any progress can be made on it:

A. Destroy 150 tanks.3,000 gold/victory points We are at 56. Can be completed twice. No follow-on missions.

1. 150k damage. 1,500 gold/victory. We are at 137.1k

2. 35k base xp. 2,000 g/v (#1 completed first) 

3. 200k damage. 2250 g/v (#2 completed first)

4. 10 landing battle victories (not landing tournament victories, landing battles). 2,500 g/v. Complete twice. (#3 completed first)

5. 600k total damage. 3000 g/v. Complete twice (#4 completed first)

There are actually 5 more tasks after #5 above... but I cant imagine that we would get that far... we'll see how it goes. 

edit: BTW: Throckmorton's ign has been officially changed to "Rule_Hammer"

If we follow a schedule, even a two nights a week schedule, we will certainly be in the top 3/4s of clans. Top 50%? Probably not since we almost never earn gold from the map, just the missions. 

As per Discord discussion, we should pick 2-3 maps where callers have strats, or want to work on strats, and mostly play those maps. Here and there, if there are favorable matchups, then pick somewhere else. That’s my suggestion. As for maps, I really don’t know. From yesterday, I think we are okay on Fisherman’s Bay and terrible on Prok. 

Also, we should find a map where we can use a couple STRVs. Seems like those are successful for us. 

I might want to keep working on Prok. If we do the 1 line push, we definitely have to account for tanks double-bushed at the red line. I may have ideas.

I fully support Throck's name change.

I think this is doable provided we have the right amount of participation. I wish I had my Strv 103B. Soon...

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Another good night last night. We are now on the board with the first clan task complete for 1,500 points/gold. It’s early days so we are tied with a whole bunch of people, but we are on track for top 70%. 

In progress tasks: 

95 of 150 killed tanks (can complete twice) for 3k points/gold

26,398  of 35,000 base XP for 2k points/gold (complete once). 

Thus far we have had 40 members participate with 14 having 5 or more battles. 

One highlight(?) was that we made it all the way to fighting for land. Didn’t quite win that last one. Those Mahou characters can play a little bit. 

2 hours ago, Juggernaut41 said:

Another good night last night. We are now on the board with the first clan task complete for 1,500 points/gold. It’s early days so we are tied with a whole bunch of people, but we are on track for top 70%. 

In progress tasks: 

95 of 150 killed tanks (can complete twice) for 3k points/gold

26,398  of 35,000 base XP for 2k points/gold (complete once). 

Thus far we have had 40 members participate with 14 having 5 or more battles. 

One highlight(?) was that we made it all the way to fighting for land. Didn’t quite win that last one. Those Mahou characters can play a little bit. 

Actually made it to the land fight 3 times so far (and lost).

1 hour ago, gpc_4 said:

Actually made it to the land fight 3 times so far (and lost).

We’re either The Little Engine That Could or Sisyphus. Time will tell... 

11 hours ago, gpc_4 said:

Hit your shots, ya bums!

xkb8LvIh.png

After you died, I carried the spotting torch. I had another +3K spotting. Ended up with over 7K combined. Not quite the nearly 13K you had... But I consider it respectable.