Juggernaut41

Clan Wars - Season 11 update

3 minutes ago, Juggernaut41 said:

Uh... someone else wasn’t there either... name starts with J and ends with a 1. 

:lmao2

So, we're a team effort?

Decent night last night, went 2-2. “New” (for us, in recent times) Ensk strat was fun... probz need  a variation on my push call on that last one though (we’ll talk later... the world can see this forum... which doesn’t really matter, but let’s pretend it does 😉

We got the worst enemy deployment for the strat we ran on fish bay... but think we can evolve that response as well. 

We now are something like 12 dead tanks away from the last 150 dead tank task for 3k... and 4 battles away from 10 wins since prior XP task was completed. I believe getting those two done should secure us camo. Getting the repeat 10 win task done would certainly do it. 16 days left... 7 nights left on our regular org play schedule.. would need to average 2 wins per night to get current and 2nd 10-win task done... but again, that’s probably only taking 95% chance for camo to 100%... 

Well I buggered up the scheduling on Saturday and put us on a revolting landing... which we of course won... but of course didn’t count towards our non-revolting battle win task... still 3 to go on that one. Only 6 days left, but even if we don’t win 3 more battles, camo looks in the bag. 

Have the FL distraction going again this week, but we’ll still try and get a night or three going to close it out... mostly for those who don’t have 5 games yet. 

All-in feels like we have made steady improvement across the board this season... 

3 hours ago, Juggernaut41 said:

we’ll still try and get a night or three going to close it out... mostly for those who don’t have 5 games yet. 

be warned... you need 5 games (not a lot) but if you don't show up you won't get the camo! 

Sorry it wasn’t much good during the clan were you guys let me play in. I couldn’t get discord to open up. So I deleted it, but wasn’t able to reinstall it. I did find a link To a Web version which somehow wouldn’t let me talk but I could hear you.And world of tanks was very choppy and I couldn’t tell if anything was even coming out of my gun when I shot.

16 hours ago, MBKKGD said:

Sorry it wasn’t much good during the clan were you guys let me play in. I couldn’t get discord to open up. So I deleted it, but wasn’t able to reinstall it. I did find a link To a Web version which somehow wouldn’t let me talk but I could hear you.And world of tanks was very choppy and I couldn’t tell if anything was even coming out of my gun when I shot.

No worries... there was some wacky glitches going on in that first match... all of the enemy tanks were invisible for me... except for red vehicle marker above them...