SGrant7

Blocking Maps You Dislike - 1.5 Update

How Will It Work?

With the release of this feature, we will have to make some additional tweaks to the matchmaker. This will ensure you won’t get matchmade on your "blocked" map under any circumstances.

The Excluded Maps feature:

-Will only be available for Standard Battles, and not for Assault or Encounter Battles.

-Will only work when playing Tier IV vehicles or higher and will be disabled for all three Grand Battles maps (Klondike, Nebelburg, and Hinterland).

-If you wish to block a different map, you must wait at least four (4) hours to pass since you banned the previous one.

How Will This Feature Work for Platoons?

The feature will be available only to Platoon creators. The other Platoon members' Excluded Maps will be overridden by the Platoon creator's map list as long as they are part of that Platoon.

We are still working on the concept, so this feature may change significantly in the future. We want to hear your suggestions, so feel free to ask your questions and share your feedback!

https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/announcements/1-5-excluded-maps/

Goodbye Paris. Thanks for coming out.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Vikinger said:

Hasta La Vista Ghost Town!

Wuuut ghost town it fits every class ?

18 minutes ago, Lt_jackson_13 said:

I can't believe nobody has said ensk ! Ensk ensk ensk !!!

There are so many options I’d take before Ensk. Plenty of good positions and opportunities on Ensk. 

i don't think I'll block anything. Even the maps I don't really like are . . . different. Sometimes on a long carriage ride it is a comfort to change positions and be bruised on another spot.

10 hours ago, xtc4 said:

i don't think I'll block anything. Even the maps I don't really like are . . . different. Sometimes on a long carriage ride it is a comfort to change positions and be bruised on another spot.

Once again, same here. There are plenty I don’t like... but even Paris provides *some* oppt to do different stuff other than K5 the whole game... unless u r top tier heavy... in which case you should be pepper-sprayed if u don’t go to K5. 

I'm going to have a tough time picking

Ghost Town

Empire's border

Studzianki

Paris

Province