Sign in to follow this  
SGrant7

IMPORTANT! - In Game Mission Changes!

For those that didn't see it in the WoT News or missed it in the Discord discussion, WG changed the way that you have access to some of the missions for April.

Previously, there was no work required on your part. You would just play your battles and your results would count towards which ever LT, MT, HT or TD 101, 201, 301 or 401 mission you were on. Many people likely didn't even notice them. But they gave you a few consumables and the 4th one each day would grant you 10K tank XP for the tank you completed the mission in. I personally found this quite useful for tanks that I've had a hard time grinding.

Anyways, WG, as always, have made things more difficult. They now require to enter in codes at the beginning of the month to unlock the missions. It appears they did however make one good change. Previously, the mission chain would reset each night if you didn't complete it in time. I personally had a few late nights trying to complete the 401 mission for the 10K XP and just missing it over and over. Now, according to their page, the mission chain resets on a 24-hour time line, possibly starting from the time you complete the 101 mission. I'll have to confirm this in game later. But that's a welcome change if it's accurate.

Here are the codes for April:

LIGHT TANKS: MEDIUM TANKS: HEAVY TANKS: TANK DESTROYERS:
LT101042019 MT101042019 HT101042019 TD101042019

You can find all the details and rewards for all the missions at the link below:
https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/missions/play-your-tanks-class-right-0419/

It appears that they've also done this for the tournament missions for anyone who plans on entering into any tourneys in April. Please go to the link below to see the missions and the code you need to enter.
https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/tournaments/tournament-missions-0419/

Also pointed out by @gpc_4 is that the On Track also requires a code redemption now... Friggin' WG!

Code: T110E4ONTRACK042019

Apparently this is a test going on in NA only atm to see if the reduced missions in the missions tab stops people from complaining about the clutter. If you don't activate the codes, you don't get the missions at all.

Best part about the on-track mission is if you play 10 battles in a tank along that line you get credits back. Something like 1 mil for the T-30 and 1.8 mil for the E4. Easy money.

7 hours ago, Sizmic said:

Best part about the on-track mission is if you play 10 battles in a tank along that line you get credits back. Something like 1 mil for the T-30 and 1.8 mil for the E4. Easy money.

They're doing this in place of the discounts on the tanks. So, if you already have the tanks in your garage, easy money. If not, you need to buy them for full price and then earn the discount by playing the 10 battles.

In case you missed it, you need a code for the extra XP for the weekend too... 

X2XPWEEKEND042019

This approach is stupid.  Good way to drive folks off.  I play tanks to relax not keep track of more information when my brain is already overloaded.

The biggest issue with the missions was they screwed up the organization of the information.  It was hard to figure out what was what when they made the change some time back.