Sign in to follow this  
SGrant7

What Tank Can't You Win In?

So, the opposite to @Xperiment2g's previous thread. What tank, at any tier, do you find yourself having a hard time winning in? Also, is there an "OP" tank that you just can't make work?

For me, I have 4 tanks that everyone else seems to love that no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to win in.

My IS-3; 359 battles and a 44% WR. Somehow I'm nearly at my 3rd MOE on this blasted thing, but I just can't win!

My T37; 152 battles and a 43% WR. Maybe I played this too early in my tanking career and I didn't understand the game enough. Maybe it's cursed. Either way, I do bad in it.

My IS-7; 77 battles and a 45.5% WR. I think I play this too aggressively.

My T-54; 145 battles and a 45.9% WR. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here... I have a +2K WN8 in it.

Time to travel into the upside-down!

Right now:

KV-4 39%

WZ-132 42.9%  (still not all modules unlocked)

WK 30.02D 44.3%

WZ-131 44.6%  Was a slow start - got better towards the end.

T20 - 45.2%

P43 bis and ter  (6 and 7) 46%

10 minutes ago, Nismo2016 said:

Time to travel into the upside-down!

Right now:

T20 - 45.2%

P43 bis and ter  (6 and 7) 46%

I was similar in the T20 for a while. I went on a pretty good winning streak right before getting the Pershing unlocked. Ended up at just over 51%. Now, the Pershing is carrying the torch with a terrible 46.9% after its first 32 battles. The T25 Pilot is even worse! 25 battles and a 32% WR! That thing is so bad!

The P.43 bis and ter I really enjoyed! The bis had an 81.8% WR after the 22 battles in it before I sold it.

T20 was getting better before I sold it.  Just took getting used to.  I actually have done pretty well in the Pershing.

But those damn Italian tanks.  The t7 is a pill especially since it is partially stock. It's TOG slow.

My biggest failure is the T-10: 48% WR in 220 battles 

I know that people love the T-10, but it doesn't work for me... I'm glad I'm done with it and I hope never to have to buy it back again. 

... and what's weird is that the WZ 111 1-4 is a very similar vehicle with a very similar playstyle  yet I did great in it; rocking a 56% WR with a WN8 of 2k in 240 battles. 

The closest thing to a "good" tank that I did really bad in is the tier 8 Pershing. It is interesting because I like every other American medium (and heavy) that I have played.

Tiger 131 ...27% i love that tank but gosh life wont let me play it

Strv m42 30% same case

M46 patton 31% like why i had 60% in the pershing?

M56 scorpion 33% how do you pay this

Fcm 50t 37% one word YOLO

Kv2 R 42% add R remove 20%

Obj 140 47% 15% less than my t62 wtf

OP T26e5...35% again YOLO

Progetto mod 65. I play the 45 very well for me. The standard B less so. I am decent in autoloaders in general. My tier X auto loader play is sub par... but my 65 play thus far makes me want to tear my eyes out. 45%. I have some great games in it but far too many tomato efforts. I really like the tank. But it’s like a hot girl who just wont talk to me. I buy her gifts. I say nice things to her and ask her about her day. Nothing. Sad.