Sign in to follow this  
DEWEY_96_

UPLAY Names (AC/FC/Division 1&2)

Sounds like some chatter has been going on around The Divison 2... a few guys interested in it.  

Throw up your Uplay "in game" name here so we can add each other if you want.  

Mine's the same as my Discord... and on here... DEWEY_96_  

I'll be starting with the regular launch tomorrow, 3/15...    

Gaarafield on PC. I started a few days ago, but haven't gone far due to real life getting in the way. Well, that and my partner told me I need to get to bed early so she can sleep since she's an early riser darn it.

I will say that I've enjoyed it so far....died a number of times if you run into a fight without taking your time.

I was figuring we could start a DHO clan in game, but haven't unlocked that yet with my character.

Will see you all in game and have fun out there!

Edit - just discovered they put weather transitions into the game as well. Was wondering out on the streets and it started pouring. Then started hearing the thunder...so sweet!

Just got the DHO clan setup. Add me via uplay (Gaarafield) and I'll send out the invite (as I figure out how to do it 🙂 ).

Update - invites sent to moboom and dewey. Ayleward, can you check your uplay name as yours isn't taking for me. One other note, FYI that we need at least 4 in the clan before anything starts working in the clan.

Update2 - invite sent to ayelward2 as well. Not sure if you can accept those until you get the clan part open, but once you do, make sure to check for an invite.