Sign in to follow this  
shermi00

auto loaders

Running the rental Progetto M35 Mod 46. Have a few days left in the rental but I am going to get  one of these....fun, fun.

Looking at the premium store the Progetto m35 is on sale for a few days..but they also have it bundled with the Lorraine 40 T. Do not know anything about the Frenchie tank. The line never really appealed to me...But if is similar play etc might consider spending a couple more bucks and getting the bundle...thoughts?

thanks

s

I like the Lorry better. Higher pen, higher alpha. Not sure about the mobility but I’m guessing the Lorry is better there as well. Mod46 gets the autoreloader which takes less planning then a normal autoloader. They are both solid. 

I don't own the prog, but the Lorr is one of my favorite premiums in the game. It's plays much like a smoother AMX 50 100. It isn't the most reliable sniper, but excellent and mid-short range and fast enough to get away from most problems. It's biggest drawbacks are NO armor and the 30+ sec clip reload can catch you out with your winky swinging in the breeze sometimes.

Yeah, gun handling on the 40t is a touch better... progetto is little on the sloppy side. I’ve played both a whole bunch. I like the progetto better as can be continuously engaged. But do have a 1% lower WR in the progetto... both tanks have a decidedly statistically significant number of games played by me 😉

I just bought that package and all I can say is "Weeeeeeee!"  I've only played about 6 frontline games in them, haven't tried randoms.

The Lorr is exactly like Blackroan and gpc4 say.  And I have had my winky caught.  Definitely don't be leading lol

I've found the progetto gun handling has better aim time and accuracy, but the Lorr's alpha scares people.

Guess I will go with the package deal as soon as the rental dies...6 battles I think....thanks for all the input guys!!!!