Sign in to follow this  
gpc_4

Use Your CW Campaign Fame

This was my first CW Campaign and first experience with earning fame so I've been doing my best to learn. It's my understanding that if you played five battles during the CW Campaign you can spend the fame you earned on various rewards; camo, styles, bonds, credits, etc. 

A little guide for spending that fame.....

Login to the WoT homepage and select Global Map under the Clans tab.

wqpeUjbh.png

On the Global Map, select the orange button thing.

wmHuAXjh.png

From this screen you can bid bonds on a CW reward tank (unless you earned a tank during the campaign) and spend your fame.

LGyMPBhh.png

Select the item you would like to purchase and then select Purchase on the item screen.

VDlCpLih.png

Personally, I think the digital camos are the most cost effective purchase. For 150 fame (25 summer, 50 desert, and 75 winter) you can acquire 3 pieces of camo for each season (i.e. a full set for that season) for every nation. That's 11 full sets of camo for 150 fame. A second purchase of the digital camos is also available but the fame price is x10 (250, 500, and 750).

Rp5ERghh.png

I hope this helps!

Also, CW camos are tied to the tank after you confirm the application. Don't be the guy that is stuck with full CW camo on a tier V 🙂

For example, the first CW camo I earned two seasons ago is forever attached to my 13 57.

JN59xePh.png

2 hours ago, gpc_4 said:

Also, CW camos are tied to the tank after you confirm the application. Don't be the guy that is stuck with full CW camo on a tier V 🙂

For example, the first CW camo I earned two seasons ago is forever attached to my 13 57.

JN59xePh.png

FYI: only if you attached it after the 1.3 patch... I had some cadpat attached to a low tier and removed it after the patch... but I can't re-attach without making it permanent. When you're in the paint shop, there's an asterisks beside the types that become permanent when attached. 

1 hour ago, The_Dad said:

FYI: only if you attached it after the 1.3 patch... I had some cadpat attached to a low tier and removed it after the patch... but I can't re-attach without making it permanent. When you're in the paint shop, there's an asterisks beside the types that become permanent when attached. 

Not exactly sure what you’re trying to say. All my CW camo is tied to the initial tank where I confirmed its application. The camo can be removed but is unavailable for another tank. 

6 hours ago, gpc_4 said:

Not exactly sure what you’re trying to say. All my CW camo is tied to the initial tank where I confirmed its application. The camo can be removed but is unavailable for another tank. 

huh? it worked for me... I removed all the special camo from lower tiers and only put it on tier X tanks (which are now permanently attached)... and only use removable camo on lower tiers i.e. as I'm grinding a line I move the camo just as I move crew and equipment

On 2/8/2019 at 6:15 AM, gpc_4 said:

@gpc_4@The_Dad To work out if clan wars camo  (digi camo , styles etc) is only available for one tank use > In the section where you apply the camo's in the top left corner of each camo thumbnail you will see an orange * star , if you see this that camo is only available for one tank and if you hover over each one for there description at the bottom it will state " *special condition " 

hope this helps :)

image.png.02db5d63bc0d430ca65375e7046f3c7c.png

Probably my browser, for almost an hour or two of trying, this little grey button did absolutely nothing.  Eventually, I tried again a couple of days later and things worked.  Wargaming websites and my browsers have a hate-hate relationship.  I actually spent everything on bonds to top up my tank bid.

6 minutes ago, Allbeefy said:

image.png.02db5d63bc0d430ca65375e7046f3c7c.png

Probably my browser, for almost an hour or two of trying, this little grey button did absolutely nothing.  Eventually, I tried again a couple of days later and things worked.  Wargaming websites and my browsers have a hate-hate relationship.  I actually spent everything on bonds to top up my tank bid.

I have seen other people reporting this issue with the bonds purchasing.