Sign in to follow this  
DHO Ambassador

Welcome Sooner to DHO!

Attention DHO! We have a new dad in our midst! Please welcome Sooner to our fraternity of dads! He joined on 02/06/2019!

Sooner, on behalf of DHO and all the dads here, welcome to our little online man cave. If you want, give a quick hello and maybe tell us about yourself; What brings you here, how many kiddos, and what games do you like to play?  

I sent you a private message with some more details about Dad's Hideout,  but if you have any questions at all,  just let me ( @DHO Ambassador ) know and I will be happy to help. You can also reach out to the admins ( @thedakar  or  @xJediDadx ) or any of the moderators.  

Hello everyone. I have been absent for a while and wanted to get back involved but my email is no longer valid as I have changed providers So I created a new account. Hope that is okay. Some of you may know me as SoonerProud (Scott). a lot  has happened since I have been here. I got a divorce (thank god) and then married to my high school girlfriend after 32 years apart. I have 3 children one from my first marriage his name is Cole, I have custody of him,  and then my current wife has 2 children that I call mine. (Cooper and Haliegh). I have been a Xboxone player but just got a PS4 so I am trying my hand at that when I have time Cole is a junior in high school and plays basketball, so there goes all my time. lol . My Gt on PS4 is SaltLifeSooner.  

Welcome home @Sooner! 🙂

The site has changed a bit.  We're also pretty active on Discord (link to join is down below in my signature or on the home page in the widget)

I'm back on Xbox myself after taking quite a break from having one.  Also have a PS4 and a Switch.  I'll look you up on the PS4 though and send you a friend request.

Hey, welcome back! if you want, I can look up your old account and get you acess to it.  Or - new life, new account! hit me up if you have a decision.