Frontline Returns!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know @bonlan and I will be finishing level 10 next week and getting our new AE Phase 1's. Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Posted Images

Can't remember how many @The_Dad and I ran... I know I got a Major & General once each for sure. There was one match that was over way too fast and no one on either team got to General. Hardly anyone even made Major that match. I believe I didn't even make Captain. These are the times where it's more beneficial to slow the match down... Let a cap get taken. Push a different line for attacks. A few more minutes of fighting would have increased everyone's ranks.

Because win/loss isn't recorded and doesn't factor into your stats, it's worth remembering that it's not the most important thing to do in this mode. I would much rather reach General in a loss than just Captain in a win.

One thing worth remembering (and has been said a few times before), capping and defending can give you large boosts in your rank. Remember, Rank is not the same as XP. In Random battles, capping the base is not worth the XP. But in FL, capping can boost you half of a rank depending on your cap points. One match on attack, I went from nearly a full Captain to halfway through Major for collecting most of the cap points myself on the F cap.

I forgot to start a new credit reserve for the match below... But I'm much happier getting a higher rank in a loss than getting a lower rank in a win. Also, note The_Dad's rank and his position by XP. He made Major for all his defense points even though he had less XP than the 4 tankers above him that only made Captain.

shot_034.jpg

shot_035.jpg

I've done well playing the bushwookie STRV S1. I got Major once and captain twice last night. I usually have to scrape out captain if i'm lucky. I did over 9k damage twice and on the other one got captain on a late shot after the objectives were taken. The money seems to be good (for me) too. The last game I cleared 100K without boosters. For me, I'll take it. 

2 hours ago, Bombaybacon said:

I've done well playing the bushwookie STRV S1. I got Major once and captain twice last night. I usually have to scrape out captain if i'm lucky. I did over 9k damage twice and on the other one got captain on a late shot after the objectives were taken. The money seems to be good (for me) too. The last game I cleared 100K without boosters. For me, I'll take it. 

The credit earning has been good here too.  I've already cleared close to 6 Million credits.  When this is all done, I may splurge on the JPZ E100 that's been sitting there unlocked for over 2 years.

3 minutes ago, mx119 said:

Yes, enjoyed playing with you guys. Descent night except for the first game in which I was accidentally on the SA server. emoji51.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Auto login has done that to me two nights in a row. Played at least 3 FL battles on SA. Have to remember to check the server before hitting battle. 

Only had time to play 3 last night, captain twice and Lieutenant once, the battles were grossly one sided all 3 games, lost twice with more than 10 min. left and won once,.  Thinking back at the win, we only capped 4 of 6 objectives, our meds just steamrolled the left side, rushed in and took out 1,2,3 before the middle lane and right lane can catch up; no general, no colonial, major was the highest rank.  I was part of the med lemming rush, ONE SHOT away from a major and fell shot....  Dang it, LOL.  Actually hard to do well while on either side of a one sided games. 

made General for the first time... defence in arty starting at the C spawn... waited for the cap timer to start and pounded them... only one I played... finished the match and closed the client. haha was one and done!

I managed to get to 28 tonight. Will hit 30 tomorrow afternoon. I have a few hours free. then reset and start again...  This is gonna be a slog. they need to reduce the xp for the upper levels, takes too long and that's with me hitting major most of the time and general 3 times tonight...