Frontline Returns!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know @bonlan and I will be finishing level 10 next week and getting our new AE Phase 1's. Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Posted Images

There will be the missions for the 10 again as well as the option to purchase 10 for gold again. If you have leftover reserves once you are done Frontline, all unused "paid for" reserves will be refunded for the gold price you paid for them. WG said that the system will use all the free/earned reserves first and the bought ones last.

I made it through 3 full prestiges last round (2.17 to 5.17). I was off work for that week, so I was able to get a few extra hours in... I used up 14 reserves during my playtime and it was usually 1 reserve for 3 battles (which added up to about 1.5 hours of actual playtime per reserve).

If the wife will be happy watching her shows for the week without me, then I should be able to get a couple of hours each night to grind through another couple prestiges. Knocking 3 out again might be tough, but it would put me at 8.17 which would certainly get me back on track. I would even be happy making it to 7.17. Two prestiges per episode for the last 3 episodes would get me to the end.

9 minutes ago, Grimm65 said:

I know @bonlan and I will be finishing level 10 next week and getting our new AE Phase 1's.

That's awesome Grimm! Considering that you were able to do it without the reserves is nuts! I wish I had the time to grind it out.

Side note, nice work lately on those recent stats! That's a pretty awesome last 60 days!

That's awesome Grimm! Considering that you were able to do it without the reserves is nuts! I wish I had the time to grind it out.

Side note, nice work lately on those recent stats! That's a pretty awesome last 60 days!
Thanks

I think I have been able to get my last 1000 game avg over 1600

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

I’m glad there is a new map. FL needs multiple maps. However, I’m also annoyed I’ll need to learn a new map, especially now when I’m feasibly within reach of being done with FL. Playing on an unfamiliar map will likely mean lower ranks and slower FL progression. It needs to happen though, so.....yay?

Just noticed the following statement on the Kraftwerks page:

Note: A map for Frontline is nine times larger than a map for Random Battles, so it requires more development effort. It is possible that according to the results of the run in Episode 8, we'll have to remove Kraftwerk from the map pool for some time to improve and update it.

With the release of Kraftwerk, the original Frontline map will also remain, so you can get matched on both.

https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/game-modes/frontline-2019-episode-8/

Based on reading that quote - the map is only going to be here for this one episode and will be pulled until next years Frontlines edition