Frontline Returns!

I tried using a booster last night.  Activated before I checked the number of players...12 which then dropped to 6.  So much for that.  I was going to play the mode to grind a tier VIII tank.  Admittedly, I haven't been that interested in this mode.  Oh well.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know @bonlan and I will be finishing level 10 next week and getting our new AE Phase 1's. Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ncpinz said:

I tried using a booster last night.  Activated before I checked the number of players...12 which then dropped to 6.  So much for that.  I was going to play the mode to grind a tier VIII tank.  Admittedly, I haven't been that interested in this mode.  Oh well.

Sounds like the SA server striking again!

I went from 2.17 to 5.17. Made up a lot of ground. I used up 14 of my reserves already (I had the 10 you could earn and I bought the other 10 for Gold). I found that I could generally get 3 battles per reserve. I was fortunately able to make General fairly often, so my progress was great. There were a few instances of terrible matches which slowed me down a little.

Overall, it was a great week for me considering how much I actually get to play. I'm thankful they put in the reserves... but I would have preferred that the grind wasn't quite so long from the start. 

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 8 starts Monday Sept 16th and runs until Sunday Sept 22nd.

Nothing new or exciting for episode 8...

Episode 9 starts Wednesday Oct 16th and runs until Tuesday Oct 22nd.

With the launch of Episode 9, there will be a new map in the rotation called Kraftwerk. It's taking place in a post WWII Central European city.

There will also be another 20 FL reserves to use during episode 9. 10 that can be obtained from missions and 10 that can be bought with Gold.

Map details and images at the link below.

https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/game-modes/frontline-2019-episode-8/

That article is going to cause some confusion though..... 

Headline: Battle on Kraftwerk in Frontline: Episode 8!

and then...

We also have news concerning the next Frontline Episode. The ninth Episode takes place October 16...

This penultimate Episode for the 2019 season begins a new chapter in the mode: An epic new map, Kraftwerk, is entering the mix!

... then again.... from the Asia portal...

[Frontline] Episode 8: Battle on Kraftwerk!

Load up on shells and gather your crew — the eighth episode of Frontline 2019 is just around the corner! This Episode begins a new chapter in the mode, because an epic new map, Kraftwerk, is entering the mix.

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/news/general-news/frontline-episode-8/

Unusual.... 

10 minutes ago, stewiejp said:

... then again.... from the Asia portal...

[Frontline] Episode 8: Battle on Kraftwerk!

Load up on shells and gather your crew — the eighth episode of Frontline 2019 is just around the corner! This Episode begins a new chapter in the mode, because an epic new map, Kraftwerk, is entering the mix.

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/news/general-news/frontline-episode-8/

Unusual.... 

14 minutes ago, stewiejp said:

That article is going to cause some confusion though..... 

Headline: Battle on Kraftwerk in Frontline: Episode 8!

and then...

We also have news concerning the next Frontline Episode. The ninth Episode takes place October 16...

This penultimate Episode for the 2019 season begins a new chapter in the mode: An epic new map, Kraftwerk, is entering the mix!

Classic WG... *faceplam* 

So, maybe it will start in episode 8 then? Do you have a contact that can confirm?