Frontline Returns!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know @bonlan and I will be finishing level 10 next week and getting our new AE Phase 1's. Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Posted Images

I'll disagree with you Grimm only for the fact that other servers had already received something similar to those reserves. I believe it was Asia that got the bonus previously. They really should have been put in from the beginning. The grind compared to the last FL they did last year is so much longer. It's awesome that you've gotten this far ahead though, but it does suck that you invested more time where others can catch up faster. You literally won't even need to play the mode the last 2 months!

Though, to be fair, all the reserves that are in the game today are similar to that. There are many players who ground out many lines of tanks from I - X before reserves were in. They had to play 100's and 100's more battles per line. I've received a few +200% tank XP reserves lately. With the WoT Premium x3 bonus and a mission that gives me x5 XP after my first win, I'm getting roughly 10K - 15K XP in a few of my battles. I finished half of the IKV 90b grind in something like 4 or 5 battles.

Sadly, even with the reserves potentially coming in during the next update (haven't been confirmed yet), at my current rate, I'm still not going to finish my grind! :lmao2

13 hours ago, Mykk said:

I kind of agree with Grimm. I'm sure I'll be buying some though.

So, I made it to 5.24 this week. Netted 15 million credits.

15 million eh? Nice! So where does that put your bank now?

I think I only got about 3 million, but I didn't play much (7 battles I think). I had one battle that netted me over 460K though, so that was nice! And that added roughly 59K to the reserve stock alone! HAHAHA! I had a personal +50% running the same time the clan bonus was running!

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 11:11 PM, SGrant7 said:

I believe it was Asia that got the bonus previously.

Yep - sort of - the episode in May was all x2 XP for us. Every game. I got the impression it was a "test" - but last I heard there were no plans to do it again - guessing WG decided the FL Personal reserves were a better option, and I agree it does look more flexible for players to be able to use them 1 or 2 hours at a time rather than all in one episode. 

Having not played in July's episode at all (on vacation - Fiji - marvellous spot to relax) - I am still on track to get the lot currently at 7.1 which was max prestige at the time) and August looks like a bigger episode (21 days?) which will also help people a bit behind. I doubt the Personal Reserves will come into play in August but who knows.

Yep - sort of - the episode in May was all x2 XP for us. Every game. I got the impression it was a "test" - but last I heard there were no plans to do it again - guessing WG decided the FL Personal reserves were a better option, and I agree it does look more flexible for players to be able to use them 1 or 2 hours at a time rather than all in one episode. 
Having not played in July's episode at all (on vacation - Fiji - marvellous spot to relax) - I am still on track to get the lot currently at 7.1 which was max prestige at the time) and August looks like a bigger episode (21 days?) which will also help people a bit behind. I doubt the Personal Reserves will come into play in August but who knows.
What's your thought on adding the reserves at this point? It could certainly benefit a person like myself a lot... But others, like Grimm, will certainly feel like they got the shaft. I don't blame them honestly. If I had the time to have grinded out that much and then found out they added the resrves, I wouldn't be overly happy either.

But, x2 for everyone on the entire server would certainly be nice. Those that have been ahead the entire time will only need to play a few battles to stay at max.... Everyone that is behind could use the bonus to catch-up.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

From WG Website

"Also, we’ve got the intel on Episode 7. It will start on August 19th at 04:00 PST | 06:00 CST | 07:00 EST until August 26th 01:00 PST | 03:00 CST | 04:00 EST"

From WG Website
"Also, we’ve got the intel on Episode 7. It will start on August 19th at 04:00 PST | 06:00 CST | 07:00 EST until August 26th 01:00 PST | 03:00 CST | 04:00 EST"
I'm off that week!!! I only have like 6 episodes to grind out... Is it bad if my kids watch TV the entire week while I play WoT?

22 minutes ago, SGrant7 said:

I'm off that week!!! I only have like 6 episodes to grind out... Is it bad if my kids watch TV the entire week while I play WoT?

Hmmm - I would say no - their mother will overrule me though

7 minutes ago, SGrant7 said:

But if there mom doesn't know..........

For a whole week????  SURRRRREEEEE = Tell yourself that!