Bombaybacon

Frontline Returns!

26 minutes ago, Bombaybacon said:

It was discussed some on Discord already. But not here.

Most of the changes look pretty good.

I'm excited for this! I missed out on it last time since I returned not long after it finished. The fact that people have been talking about it consistently since it ended shows how great a game mode it is.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

I was not a big fan of Frontline. Lot's of people like it for credits, but that is only if you have a premium account/tanks. I generally make modest credits or break even. 

Credit's aside - it is also an awesome way to grind through your XP - stock tanks or the grind towards tier 9 and let's not forget crew skills. The rewards look quite tidy as well!

50 minutes ago, Mykk said:

How far do you think we have to get each stage to have a chance for reward tanks at the end?

You can progress to two stages beyond the month of the event. So you could actually do everything in the final month. 

I'll probably have to research this more, I didn't pay attention to the initial stuff, but...

Let's say "hypothetically" I HATE Frontlines, but want reward tanks. What is the absolute minimum amount of effort an average player needs to put in. If someone knows, great, if I figure it out, I'll post it.