Sign in to follow this  
Juggernaut41

Hunt the Sheriffs: DHO version

I rarely see WG sheriffs. But last night a purdy good ex-DHOer caused much death and destruction to DHO-X. So... I think we should have our own Hunt the Sheriffs... maybe we'll add some names to the list... but for right now... anyone who kills Cpl_Maida in a battle or Lt_jackson_13... will get 300 gold from yours truly. Just post the end-plate in this thread. Hello @Cpl_Maida and @Lt_jackson_13

I will not throw the battle to destroy a DHO tanker for less then 500 gold. 

7 hours ago, Cpl_Maida said:

Hold on let me find some screen grabs from when I ran into your crew the other night.  Tell @Sib78 that he yolo'd me so hard Saturday night that I'm still chuckling.

I feel like @Lt_jackson_13 and I might not get the same satisfaction out of this as you guys might though.

Eh... it’s not like we wouldn’t try and kill you anyway... and usually fail. I think Saturday night was the first time I have ever run into you in pubs... and I have never seen ltjackson... so it’s not like it is going to happen very often, even across the whole player base. If it somehow becomes a nuisance, we’ll just stop it. 

4 hours ago, Juggernaut41 said:

Eh... it’s not like we wouldn’t try and kill you anyway... and usually fail. I think Saturday night was the first time I have ever run into you in pubs... and I have never seen ltjackson... so it’s not like it is going to happen very often, even across the whole player base. If it somehow becomes a nuisance, we’ll just stop it. 

I don't mind. Let me promise you arty xvm snipes whether you guys are coming for me or not.

First time I ever ran into @SlyGambit[FOXEY] I was in my T57 and he was in his 50B and I casually drove in front of three other enemy tanks to finish him off. Best waste of my tank of all time.