gpc_4

Map Discussion 1.0 Redux: Empire's Border

2 hours ago, gpc_4 said:

I passionately hate this map. People play it like morons and it is very simple...made a handy guide for y'all.

6GBRDx2h.png

It's that freaking easy!

You need better crayons. 

lol, you should color more with your kids, they'll show you how to stay in the lines.

Not a fan of this one at all (TD).  There's a very slightly, semi helpful spot in the B7 area for a TD. It lets you cover the A4 corridor when you have a NE spawn. But it's marginal. J5 can also be some help if you use the rock and keep the reds from pushing the K line. And it lets you shoot into the G3-4 area. K6 (little ledge) can also be helpful but if they push too hard you are dead.

I really don't know what they were thinking when they made this. I think the same team made this and the Paris map......

LOL when I'm having an anxiety attack its just like the red, but when its all good I'm green.  I Should take a screenshot and show my PTSD Psychologist : ) .   She might be able to explain it in more detail.

I Needed this laugh thank you

Tracer001

I’ve had some success in a bottom tier med (also high camo speedy tds like e25) from north spawn going to e5/f5. Start e5 and look for shots across the valley. Once baddies are engaged at G3, go to f5 for some flanking action. G3 brawl is usually pretty intense... and relatively hard for someone to peel off in molested and come get you... if things look grim at G3 right away, usually still time to bail and do some damage farming before inevitable loss. Bottom tier meds can still do stuff at g3, but usually too much boom boom to fight straight up. 

34 minutes ago, Xperiment2g said:

Super funny GPC. lol

My Paint skills might be terrible but it’s not a joke, that’s how to play the map.