Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
gpc_4

German TDs

Recommended Posts

Alright TD peeps, where would you place your best German TD crew? I don’t particularly care about either line but I picked up the Grille loot box skin and have a bunch of relevant premiums (StuG IV, DMax, K-S Waffle, Skorp), so I might as well start towards that tier X. I have the Jagdpanzer E100 researched and need to buy the St. Emil for the other line. I have two crews, one of which is considerably better. So which line is more relevant, more fun, and would benefit the most from a strong crew?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My crews are currently trained for the Skorp G with an extra crew member or two trained for the E25. Reason? I've never started these lines... LoL!

I have 4 premium German TD's and no actual regular TDs. But, my crew is nearly done it's 5th skill! So that tier I grind should be fun!

I'll likely go the Grille route as it's more my play style and I actually have a unique style for it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The grille line starts with less crew members (borsig has 4) and then at T9 you add in 2 more. Those 2 noobs can throw things a little but if you have the extras ready to go, that will help. The St Emils is a bit of a grind so if you can get past it, do it. 

The grille line is fun, i'm still horrible with my grille. I only recently started playing it again. The camo value on it is crappy compared to the borsig and that's what's throwing me off.

I keep meaning to start the jpanth II but haven't gotten to it. I have it and the ferdi (didn't really like the ferdi). The jp e-100 is a beast, just gotta hide that lower plate.

The lines are diff playing styles, so kinda hard to tell what you like. Sneaky sniper vs Big boomstick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, gpc_4 said:

Alright TD peeps, where would you place your best German TD crew? I don’t particularly care about either line but I picked up the Grille loot box skin and have a bunch of relevant premiums (StuG IV, DMax, K-S Waffle, Skorp), so I might as well start towards that tier X. I have the Jagdpanzer E100 researched and need to buy the St. Emil for the other line. I have two crews, one of which is considerably better. So which line is more relevant, more fun, and would benefit the most from a strong crew?

If you like sniping bushwookie game play, the Grille 15 line is among the best TD lines in the game. The JagPz E100 is an assault gun and should roll to where the combat is gonna be thickest (side note, the JagPz's HE round is virtually identical to the Type 5's gold round w/o the cost, but longer reload and it's HEAT round will blow through just about anyone's turret if you know where to aim, including IS7s and the like).

As for crews, the Grille 15 really needs a 4+ perk crew to get the best out of it, where the JagPz can easily make due with BiA, Sixth Sense and Repairs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blackroan said:

As for crews, the Grille 15 really needs a 4+ perk crew to get the best out of it, where the JagPz can easily make due with BiA, Sixth Sense and Repairs.

This is the type of stuff I was looking for. 

 

Here are my crews...

Jagdpanzer E100, trained for this tank but I haven't purchased the tank. Also, there is a second (not pictured) loader with BIA and almost full repairs.

Ckg7arsh.png

 

Secondary crew, currently training for the St. Emil which I also have not purchased. Loader and the second loader that would be needed for the Grille are lacking.

spGJTtCh.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lack of loaders looks like it could be a real pain. Probably easiest to just save what would be a considerable amount of retraining gold and just slowly develop a Grille crew.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, gpc_4 said:

Lack of loaders looks like it could be a real pain. Probably easiest to just save what would be a considerable amount of retraining gold and just slowly develop a Grille crew.

Do you have any recruits from the Holiday Ops?

Side note: I found the alpha on the St. Emil's big gun fun, especially at top tier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Bombaybacon said:

Do you have any recruits from the Holiday Ops?

Side note: I found the alpha on the St. Emil's big gun fun, especially at top tier.

Good thought, I actually have 6 ladies. However, these are not the tanks or crew positions (loaders) where I would want to use them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×