KV-220
T-34-85M

Tech Tree:
Pantera 44
Standard B
Pregetto 65
WZ-111-5a
Obj. 277

Lots of gold left over.  Lots of free XP converted.  Still sitting on about 15 mil credits!  I'm stoked!

Lootboxes?

100 Boxes - the lot (IS3A and Defender once, everything else more than once). Pretty sure I was pretty lucky - worked it out to be not far off 4x the value when all converted to gold etc. 

14 minutes ago, stewiejp said:

Lootboxes?

100 Boxes - the lot (IS3A and Defender once, everything else more than once). Pretty sure I was pretty lucky - worked it out to be not far off 4x the value when all converted to gold etc. 

Jelly of the IS-3a.  I doubt I'd ever pub it, but would be fun in strongholds.

I had some gold initially and then got really, really lucky with gold from the Xmas boxes (Xmas gift to myself). 

Boxes: IS-3A, Defender, KV-220-2, Lefty. 

Bought with gold: STG, mod1, Cent 5/1, Lowe. 

Happy with all the tier 8s, particularly the Lowe and 5/1. 

24 minutes ago, gpc_4 said:

I had some gold initially and then got really, really lucky with gold from the Xmas boxes (Xmas gift to myself). 

Boxes: IS-3A, Defender, KV-220-2, Lefty. 

Bought with gold: STG, mod1, Cent 5/1, Lowe. 

Happy with all the tier 8s, particularly the Lowe and 5/1. 

Oh, and tech tree tanks...none!

Give me some damn discounts!

Bought the GWE100 with the 30% discount... dirty I know but I know own all the Tier 10 tech Tree tanks. Also bought the discounted Obj 257 as I'd never played it (it wasn't around) when I went down that line. 

With the premium tank discounts and advent calendar sales (and the ability to buy tanks with gold) I grabbed the STA-2, Panther 8.8, AMX CDC 105da, Eagle, 112, 59-Patton and the 50TP pr. 

Premiums in descending tiers in either loot boxes or from gold included in loot boxes - 

IS3-A

Skorpion G

Krupp-Steyr Waffentrager

E25

M56 Scorpion

AT15A

AC4 Experimental

Turan III

T14

Premium time - 70 days

Gold - almost 40k

All off of 40 bucks in loot boxes.

We'll start with the premiums:

Lowe, Strv S1, IS-3A, Panther M10, AT15A, AMX 13 57, M4 Improved (haha), Turan III and Pz.Kpfw T25.

Tech Tree:

A bunch of lower tier buy backs for 3 marking

Standard B, 50TP, 704

WZ-111 5A

and the final 2 jewels to my crown: GW E100 and Obj 261

I no longer have to dirty myself by brawling with the unwashed masses. I can deliver my divine justice from across the map to the filthy heathens with but a skilled click. I have truly ascended to a new level of elite status and joined the true connoisseurs that have collected all five beautiful instruments of the gods at tier X...

Stocking stuffers for me

Boxes ($40): I got hosed compared to some around here:  M4 Im(can't pen a paper bag)proved, Turan III, about 18 Premo days.  I think I cleared about 13k in gold (mostly from repeats), and a few million in credits. Then sold a bunch of consumables I don't use to net a few more million. Used some of the gold to buy the Type 64.  Still have 6k left over.

Tech Tree-wise:  Caernarvon and LTTB.

Still need to apply my 2-4 and 9-10 discounts (still haven't used mine from last year as well).