Sign in to follow this  
SGrant7

Premium Ammo Changes in Supertest

I agree as well, but it doesn't change the fact that the "special" rounds aren't a good thing. A better solution would be to limit them, or make them more expensive. That being said, while i'm playing Tier 8 and am bottom tier, i press the 2 key always. They also need to nerf some of the high tier super heavies.
Yes. I've always thought that there should be a maximum percentage of premium rounds allowed in your tank's loadout. In order for that to work, armour nerfs are required.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

WG hav stuck to the mantra of not wanting to limit players ammo choices, despite it being the most obvious solution, and most suggested idea by players.

The current idea (less alpha) is a massive indirect buff to heavies, especially the HTs such as the Type 5 etc. and will create a bigger issue from my POV. 

Time will tell though, personally I don’t see the current prem spam as an issue (plenty others do though). 

48 minutes ago, Cpl_Maida said:

This.

It's just aggravating to get spammed by Tier 10s in my Tier 8s with gold. I'll just have to learn to be better in tier 10. 😋

10 hours ago, Ziggy_Dog said:

It's just aggravating to get spammed by Tier 10s in my Tier 8s with gold. I'll just have to learn to be better in tier 10. 😋

Tier VIII MM sucks because of our server population, but to be honest, tier X's shooting standard are gonna wreck tier VIII"s the same as if they're shooting prem I'd argue, so the only real difference is it's costing the tier X players more in credits to do what they were capable of doing with standard rounds to you anyway.

11 hours ago, Cpl_Maida said:

This.

Honestly...yeah. 

I think they could lessen some of the extreme pen values but the less damage option is such a huge change. I don’t think WG will handle it well, if it even gets implemented.