Sign in to follow this  
SGrant7

Premium Ammo Changes in Supertest

12 minutes ago, Mykk said:

Ditch premium rounds altogether, they wrecked balancing from the get-go. But I'm sure it was/is a money maker for them or they wouldn't have introduced them in the first place. Now? Just various degrees of broken.

The game is “balanced” around prem rounds. Getting rid of them would be a disaster. 

Would something as simple as giving less XP for damage done using premium rounds solve the premium ammo “problem”?

6 hours ago, stewiejp said:

Would something as simple as giving less XP for damage done using premium rounds solve the premium ammo “problem”?

I mean, as a disincentive its pretty weak I think.  How many people are slinging HEAT trying to carry a game against a Type 5 or Maus or whatever but simultaneously concerned about how much XP they're earning.  Also it wouldn't mean anything for tier X where I'm assuming the biggest issue with gold spam exists.  For those reasons though, it would be a "fix" I could accept.

In my opinion, for whatever it's worth, I see more gold spam in a Tier 8, when bottom tier and the Tier 10's are slinging it, then anywhere else in this game. I say, get rid of it in tier 10 only. 

3-5-7 is tough enough while playing Tier 8. 

1 hour ago, Ziggy_Dog said:

In my opinion, for whatever it's worth, I see more gold spam in a Tier 8, when bottom tier and the Tier 10's are slinging it, then anywhere else in this game. I say, get rid of it in tier 10 only. 

3-5-7 is tough enough while playing Tier 8. 

There are tier X tanks that cannot pen the weakspots on a Type 5 with standard ammo.

There are tier X tanks that cannot pen the weakspots on a Type 5 with standard ammo.
This is a very valid point. I don't think the ammo is the only issue. The impenetrable armour of some tanks is ridiculous.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, DMViking said:

This is a very valid point. I don't think the ammo is the only issue. The impenetrable armour of some tanks is ridiculous.

I agree as well, but it doesn't change the fact that the "special" rounds aren't a good thing. A better solution would be to limit them, or make them more expensive. That being said, while i'm playing Tier 8 and am bottom tier, i press the 2 key always. They also need to nerf some of the high tier super heavies.