Sign in to follow this  
Slimz_the_canuck

Prem tank in game sales

Seeing how I was hoping the last tank of the advant calendar would be sold with gold, I sadly didn't buy the progetto when it was on sale. And was kind of disappointed the last tank was the caern ax, even though I could use the british heavy tank crew trainer. My question now is what are some decent tanks to spend gold on in the tech trees? 

I have the following already:

US - T25 pilot, T34 B, T14, thunderbolt, Ram II, and M4 improved

Germany - Schwarzpanzer 58, Skop G, Pz T25, Tiger 131 and Dicker Max

USSR - IS-6 B, IS-3A, T-34-85M, SU-100Y, Churchill III, KV-220-2, SU-122-44, Matilda IV, T-34S

British - Centurion 5/1, Crom B, Matilda BP

French - Even 90, Revalorise

Czech - Skoda t40

Japan - Heavy tank VI

China - Type 59, Type 64

Poland - Pudel

Sweden - Strv m/42-57

Thanks for your input

I’ve been very happy with the Lowe. Accurate, high pen gun is very nice. Armor can work. Kinda slow though. Three tier X HTs you can train crews for. 

Honestly, I’m not really sure what is available in the tech tree for gold anymore. Anybody have a list?

Here's what is in the tech tree:

US - Scorpion. T34, T26E4, M46 KR

Germany - Pz T25, Dicker Max, Steyr WT, JgTig 8.8, Panther/M10, VK 45.03, Pz 58 Mutz, Panther 8.8, Lowe

USSR - Matilda IV, Churchill III, Su-100Y, T-34-85M, Su-122-44, KV-122, T-54 mod 1, IS-6, STG,

Britsih - Matilda BP, Excelsior, AC 4 Exp, AT 15A, FV201(A45), FV202

French - AMX M4 49, M4A1 Rev, AMX CDC, AMX Cda 105

Czech - Skoda T 40

Japan - Chi-Nu Kai. Heavy Tank No VI, STA-2

China - Type 64, WZ-120-1 FT, 112, 59-Patton

Poland - Pudel

Sweden - Strv m/42-57, Strv S1

Italy - Nothing

Id personally try to not waste money by having doubles* too prem of the same type/same nation so since you have the type59 even if the 34-3 is now better id skip unless you have money burning a hole in yoir pocket...

Having said that look for tech tree in wich you are lacking a premium tank and then watch a review of the said tanks to see if one of them is any good or ask in discord you will find someone who as it and can tell you everything about it

Ps.Chi-nu kai is good but the line is meh

The S1 is f**** awesome

Wz 120 is also awesome

112 is good

I heard the at15 is good and the fv201 is decent

M4 49????

3 hours ago, gpc_4 said:

I’ve been very happy with the Lowe. Accurate, high pen gun is very nice. Armor can work. Kinda slow though. Three tier X HTs you can train crews for. 

Honestly, I’m not really sure what is available in the tech tree for gold anymore. Anybody have a list?

^this.  There are so many German heavies in the game and this is the only real crew trainer for them. I just recently acquired mine after all these years and it is quickly becoming a favorite even with this BS MM template. The VK45.03 is a bad Tiger I imo and not a lot of fun to play and the tier 4 Pz.B2 doesn't have a usable crew layout. It also makes A LOT of credits and has enough ammo to give it a health split for use in any situation (I carry 40/20/20 in mine).