Sign in to follow this  
Hepius

Advice on next line

I’m looking at using my holiday tank discounts to help me on my way up a new line. I’m trying to prioritize Clan Wars tanks with pub fun coming in second. 

For Clan Wars I already have the BatChat. I am working on the 140, 277, and e3. I have the E100 as my superheavy. Hopefully the upcoming buff will make it more competitive. 

I have zero Italian, Czech, Polish, Chinese, or Swedish tanks. No Japanese either, but not interested in their heavies.  I don’t have any Russian lights or British beyond the Matilda.  

What am I good at? TD>light>MT>HT

I’d love to hear recommendations for both CW and tanks you just love to play. 

Best,

Hep

CW looks like this:

HT: Super Conq, Type 5, 277
MT: 907, Bat
LT: T-100
TD: strv, v4, E4

It kind of sucks cause there are so many great tanks out there but I don't think people want them for CW.

Here's my opinion - go down the Czech medium line.  It is useless in organized play but it is insanely fun.  I think I played the 5-6 and 9-10.  The tier IX might be the best IX in the game.

I would look at lines that open multiple top tier tanks, with the new medium line coming in for the Swedes, maybe that mixed line?

Czech line wasn’t bad, alternatively the T57 line for US might be an option.

Several of us are at various points to the v4, several fun tanks there.

Ayle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its only logical since you said you like tds and the strv is use in clan wars and is damm fun id go down that line but ...irs also not for everyone so if you can test it first i would be nice. And if your are really good in a light tank maybe get the t100lt ?

15 minutes ago, BreakdancingSquirrel said:

Its only logical since you said you like tds and the strv is use in clan wars and is damm fun id go down that line but ...irs also not for everyone so if you can test it first i would be nice. And if your are really good in a light tank maybe get the t100lt ?

That might suit Hepius’s pub preferences the best but won’t get him into CW. From the tanks he listed (Batchat, E100), he needs something that will be welcome on most maps. Really only 2 options, a fast HT or the 140. 

I’m already on my way to the 140 and 277. I’m really looking for something new. 

I like TDs so the Swedes seem like a cool option. 

I do like autoloaders, so I could go with Maida’s Czechs for fun plan. 

I just started the Czech medium and Japanese heavy lines. They couldn’t be more different. 😜

It makes it interesting when running boosters, switching between the two lines. 

If you have the free xp, try to get to the udes before you have to do any grinding. That line is awful until T8. The udes is a great tank, can't say I care for the T9 a ton but it's ok. Of course the T10 is good.