Sign in to follow this  
stylerod

Yes, I was in a Claus Kellerman video. No, I didn't have a game to make DHO Proud.... LOL

But man, I had so much fun after I was dead watching this video I just knew Claus would like it. So I begged the light and arty to upload their video's and I submitted the game to Claus a few times. I was shocked when I saw it. 

Now, that was one of my first games in the E50. I have a decent crew but it was stock and I was playing super cautious. I still suck in that tank. After 60 games or so I'm not even 40%. I was better in the Panther 2 and it was a way worse tank. 

Awesoem Stylerod!

No worries on the Gameplay. Grant's the only one with a good Claus video...he went Poke Poke and Up the Arse!,  Mine was a literal poop show!

3 hours ago, stylerod said:

But man, I had so much fun after I was dead watching this video I just knew Claus would like it. So I begged the light and arty to upload their video's and I submitted the game to Claus a few times. I was shocked when I saw it. 

Now, that was one of my first games in the E50. I have a decent crew but it was stock and I was playing super cautious. I still suck in that tank. After 60 games or so I'm not even 40%. I was better in the Panther 2 and it was a way worse tank. 

Free XP is your friend.

Great replay, enjoyed watching! Thanks for sharing.