Sign in to follow this  
Antijin

Christmas Present for 2 Soon to be Marines

image.png.8bd8aca76144df3f6ac0343728c14cf4.png

My wife's nephews (above in plaid shirts) are in USMC Boot camp right now with my Son Cameron (blue shirt far right). They are twin brothers and the same age as my son Cameron separated by 4 months in birth. The 3 were close up until about 4 years ago when my wife's sister turned into a very evil person. The twins have had it very rough in life.  When they were about 6-8 years old their dad went to jail; so my wife's sister (when she was a good person) stepped up and got custody of them and their older sister. She raised them and about 4 years back something changed and she would not talk to us or her any of her family even though we live in the same town. About a year ago my Son Cameron was at the USMC recruiting station and the Twins showed up there as well they had been in contact ever since then and we found out things about Tami (my wife’s sister) and how she treated them. Some of the stories including 1 recording that we listened to showed that she would pour water on their beds if they did something wrong, one time they showed up home 1 minute late and she took their car to the junkyard, made them walk to work about 4 miles away ever since.

There are other bad things in there and it all just reflects a “flowers in the attic” kind of situation for them. Just before their 18th birthdays (about 1 week) they stayed out all night and she was so pissed off they did not want to go back and we let them stay with us until they left for Boot in October. I have no idea how they stayed so grounded during their time with her but they did and they are good kids even over the summer staying at our other nephews house and working there for a couple months he said the same thing they are good kids which is the opposite of what Tami would tell everyone. (which was all over that voice recording stupid, dumb, mental etc…) In any event I wanted to do something nice for them as I am building a Defense Distributed/Ghost Gunner.net AR. Since I am doing one for my son Cameron for Christmas  and was thinking I can do the same for the boys. I just cannot afford that much for all 3. So what I am looking at for a cost wise (if DD/Ghost Gunner.net will donate) $400 each firearm if DD donates the 80% lowers I can do them for about $350 ish for each one. I will be hydro dipping the firearms in the American flag which will be done by a local gun range. So I was wondering if I could somehow put this out there to DHO to see if there is any interest. Some of that 700-800 will be at my expense like the hydro dipping materials are me but the service is free. The picture above is the day before they left for boot camp. I spoke to Dakar about posting it he said he didn’t see a problem. So if it’s not appropriate let me know I’ll take it down and say I’m sorry. If there is any interest in helping with some of the cost anything is greatly appreciated just send me a message I have until Jan 8th to get them 100% fin. 

Thank you Antijin