Sign in to follow this  
gpc_4

WG Fest News

- Premium ammo rebalance will consist of lowering damage of Premium Shells 20-25% across the board but maintaining current pen values

- Frontlines will return as a repeat event steadily throughout 2019
- New and improved ranked battles with three tiers of ranked
- Certain removed vehicles like FV 215b (183) and AMX 50 Foch (155) will become available in the in-game store for Bonds

- Core engine support for hyper-threading coming
- 3D Styles such as those in winter boxes will be coming regularly next year
- Improvements to Premium Account coming, two tiers available.  Current Premium Accounts will become better, allowing players access to convenient features like saving their daily win bonus to be deployed on a win of their choosing, more features for both TBA.
- E100 and Leopard 1 buffs inc (+STB 1, Kranvagn, IS-4)

- Swedish MT Line inc

- Return of Tank Rally (Races!)

3 minutes ago, gpc_4 said:

Premium ammo rebalance will consist of lowering damage of Premium Shells 20-25% across the board but maintaining current pen values

Not liking this change... 

5 minutes ago, gpc_4 said:

Core engine support for hyper-threading coming

This is a long time coming...

5 minutes ago, gpc_4 said:

Return of Tank Rally (Races!)

Cant wait for this one, loved those chaffee races...

7 minutes ago, gpc_4 said:

Swedish MT Line inc

Not sure about siege mode on a medium???? wth is it going to do in siege mode??

7 minutes ago, Vinsent said:

Not sure about siege mode on a medium???? wth is it going to do in siege mode??

Why are you assuming Swedish meds have siege mode? The HTs don't. The premium Swedish meds don't.

6 minutes ago, gpc_4 said:

Read the article before I saw your post on here, some good changes and some bad changes are in the future, should be an interesting year.

9 minutes ago, Vinsent said:

Read the article before I saw your post on here, some good changes and some bad changes are in the future, should be an interesting year.

My bad.

Not sure how it will work. They have often talked about giving siege mode to the STB-1. Apparently it actually uses something like it in real life.

I think this is the key @Vinsent

"We’d like to make the switch to Siege Mode automatic on the new Swedish tanks."

Methinks they will get more gun depression and/or a higher RoF after being stationary for a certain amount of tim.

We, the poor filthy casuals, are never getting a Chieftain 😞

"Clan Wars: In January 2019, in an upcoming event for players in сlans, a new British reward tank will be introduced: the T95/FV4201 Chieftain, a Tier X heavy vehicle with a tough turret and good combination of alpha damage and DPM."

Really hope there is something interesting. Make my 20k bonds pay off!

The Bonds Shop

This year we completely reworked the in-game shop, so players can purchase items, equipment, and directives for Bonds. In 2019, we want to add the ability to purchase vehicles for Bonds.

We’re planning to put vehicles on sale that are not currently available in the Premium Shop, but present in the game. These include gift tanks and vehicles removed from the tech tree but are still owned by players.

We’re compiling a list of vehicles of various Tiers that may be purchased for Bonds. We’ll individually evaluate each vehicle and choose a fair price depending on its uniqueness. As a result, a Tier X may cost less than a Tier VIII, and it’s possible some very rare collectible vehicles will be offered for Bonds.

On the Horizon

We plan to add vehicles to the Bonds shop in two rounds. The first lot in the spring of 2019, which includes more affordable units. The second one contains more exclusive tanks and goes on sale in the second half of 2019.

We’re also discussing the possibility of adding other goodies and specials to the Bonds shop. We also plan to gradually increase Bonds sources in the game.

Seems strange they are adding to the tier levels i games and not removing them. I heard Asia all all +1 -1 and they love it. No more 8-5-3. But they are talking about keeping 8-5-3 and adding 5-5-5. Why?

Also being talked about is being able to select maps you don't want to play and friendly fire going away.