Sign in to follow this  
Juggernaut41

Tier X marathon

So... I know everyone is excited about opening boxes... and playing IS3-As... but I have another idea. Maybe better for the new year... but here is what I am thinking (and a little of the why):

I’m thinking of a different sort of contest. One around playing your tier Xs. The why? Lots of folks have them, but don’t play them a ton. The further why is pubbie reps in your Xs will have benefits in organized play. Of course organized play is a heckuva a lot more than getting pubbie reps... but it will help. 

So, I am looking for ideas here... and I am willing to sponsor some prizes. A few ideas:

1) pick a time frame: 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month?

2) most games played in a specific tier X

3) most games played in a tier X toon with DHO members

4) highest WR in a specific tier X (more than 30 games played)

Any interest in this idea? Any ideas different than the above? I’m thinking making the prizes significant enough to make it worthwhile. 

Thanks Jug!!! How about something that motivates tier 10 play, yet gives everyone a chance and involves good performance and not just endurance? Somewhat conflicting goals. But maybe most damage by a tier 10 platoon fits the bill.

I like this idea!  I don't play tier 10 no where near enough to feel comfortable playing. I love tier 9, but when we play 10's seems like there is a lot more pressure. I also agree with XTC when it comes to playing for the most games. I think it should be for highest damage or xp?  That would give more people a chance that don't have a lot of time playing at night. We could also pick a night to get in channel (singles or in toons) and drop 10's for a solid hour or more. I am game for what ever as long as i can shoot ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!! 🙂

8 hours ago, xtc4 said:

But maybe most damage by a tier 10 platoon fits the bill.

XP may be a better measure of performance than damage. If you only measure damage, the T100 player would be at a deficit to the S. Conq. player. 

you could do something like highest wn8 gain in a tank that started with over 100 games.  30 game minimum over 100 to be eligible.  must screen shot a chosen tanks at beginning and end