Sign in to follow this  
SGrant7

Update 1.3 - Map Changes & IS-3A Autoloader

This makes me wonder what the new premium at the end of the advent calendar is going to be. Obvious choice is the IS-3A but it isn’t exactly new, just significantly changed. The Swedish premium HT, Chinese Bulldog, and another German LT are other options but none of them seem to have the mass appeal that WG would want for a new holiday premium. The only thing that would make a big splash would be the French wheelie premium but I don’t think it’s ready. I’m guessing it’ll be the IS-3A. 

18 hours ago, gpc_4 said:

This makes me wonder what the new premium at the end of the advent calendar is going to be. Obvious choice is the IS-3A but it isn’t exactly new, just significantly changed. The Swedish premium HT, Chinese Bulldog, and another German LT are other options but none of them seem to have the mass appeal that WG would want for a new holiday premium. The only thing that would make a big splash would be the French wheelie premium but I don’t think it’s ready. I’m guessing it’ll be the IS-3A. 

I agree. An IS-3 with an auto-loader will certainly be appealing. It seems to be the only one that is "ready" in terms of release as the others haven't had many updates recently. The wheeled Premium will be before the rest of the line to be sure, but this update doesn't include that WV.

On a side note, 1.3 is available for pre-download now.

So Tomorrow then for the release of 1.3 I'm assuming.

For one day this is a very boring update...then the holiday stuff drops tomorrow and we all forget that there was no new tank line or anything of substance. 

Just watched the IS-3A videos. Are they out of their minds at WG? After two years of unbalanced,  pay-to-win tanks, WG can no longer be given the benefit of the doubt. These tanks are not stupidity. They are an intentional cash grab that brings in money in the short run, but that is killing the game in the long run. I am the one who is stupid for continuing to participate and buying my 360 days of premium a few days ago.

Do I compound the stupidity by getting an IS-3A? 🤑A team of these in tier 8 strongholds will roll over anything that they can get close to.