Sign in to follow this  
Hapa_Fodder

Fair Winds and Following Sea's, sorta.

So @thedakar and I started this community and worked hard to try to make it the best that we could.  I never wanted to LEAD or OWN the clan, I have always and will always advocate that the masses will make the choices with my input and that community is the most important aspect of our clan. When I handed @Koudai leadership, I knew it was in good hands and that he would carry on the same.  But other games have started grabbing my attention and since only a few people on PC play those games there is no real clan structure.  So I have sought out another clan and they said they would have me with the stipulation that I drop my DHO tag in WoWs.  Which I agree'd to free up a seat in 1st fleet for someone that is waiting.

I will still DIV up with DHO members any and all times that I am on and be on discord, still hold events and such and still be active in the forums and still be a member of the overarching "Dads Hideout," I will just carry a different tag.  Anyhew, hope to see y'all out on the high seas!

That is all.

LOL!  Make sure y'all are on Discord, cause I can't see if any of you are online to div up.  If you do, I def will div up!

Have fun out there Hapa with your new mates.

I have been somewhat curious about adventures in Destiny 2 on PC since I have yet to do any raids, but I may be a bit too casual for it all is what I'm starting to think since I'm not that serious about leveling my light levels.