Sign in to follow this  
Hapa_Fodder

HAPA_CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN!

It's Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, time!  And Hapa_Claus is having an event!!!  2 lucky Warship Capt's will win $50 worth of premium store items!  How does the event work Hapa?  Glad you asked Hapa!

1: Between 0700 on December 10th and 2100 December 20th CST you must "Follow" and "Subscribe" to my Twitch Channel (Twitch Prime Subscribes Count!) (Link Below).

2: You must email me with your Twitch name and your World of Warships Name (VERY IMPORTANT SO THAT I CAN ENTER BOTH INTO MY SPREADSHEET). Two random numbers will be selected (thank you "okay Google"), cwallachy@gmail.com.

3: On the evening of the December 21st from 1800-2100 CST watch my Stream of World of Warships (Yes I intend to stream and play for 3 hours without rage quiting).  The winners will be announced during that live stream. You MUST be watching the stream in order to win!!!

4: Once the stream is over the winners will receive their bounty.

5: This event is open to ANYONE that plays World of Warships

6: A special $20 prize will be given to Capt's on discord during the stream!

Good luck and see you on the High Seas!

That is all.

I’m in. Although I’ll be leaving work so getting into the stream that early will not be possible. 

12 hours ago, gpc_4 said:

I’m in. Although I’ll be leaving work so getting into the stream that early will not be possible. 

A few of the guys will pull the twitch app up on their phone and just mute the sound.  If ya can do so, cause thats the only way you can win.

Don't forget you have to follow AND subscribe to my Twitch Channel Starting tomorrow!