Sign in to follow this  
SGrant7

Advent Calendar 2018

I'll try to update what each deal of the day is while the event runs. If you don't see an update from me, please feel free to post it yourself.

From WG:

Advent Calendar 2019

The countdown to the holidays has begun and a staple for the festive season is the World of Tanks advent calendar! Our annual calendar event replaces traditional chocolates and artistic drawings with something even more sweeter and beautiful — discounted special offers! Don’t forget to open it daily!

Starting Friday, Nov. 30 at 03:20 PT | 05:20 CT | 06:20 ET, all players get a special combat mission. Then, on Saturday, Dec. 1, everything kicks off with a different vehicle (and battle mission) available every day throughout the winter sale.

But wait — there’s an extra surprise this season: Unlike previous years, most of these offers are available for purchase with in-game Gold!

Be sure to open your calendar daily to find out what great offers and missions are hidden behind each door!

13 hours ago, rewguy79 said:

M4 Improved, you will be mine at last!

Why?!?!?

Unrelated thought.....

CM7x64xh.png

FYI, each day of the Advent Calendar also has a mission. Yesterday was reserves, today is large consumables. Nothing amazing but free is free. However, you have to go to the in-game Advent Calendar each day to accept the mission. If the calendar doesn't pop up when you login, you can access the mission through the in-game store.

3SW6iDUh.png

OmddXCEh.png

Huzzah!!!

1 hour ago, gpc_4 said:

Why?!?!?

Unrelated thought.....

CM7x64xh.png

It has Troll armor, a gun like a lazer, OP DPM and speed and maneuverability. Besides, its one of the few M4’s I don’t have. And it's cheap.

December 1: IS-2M. 

Anyone have this tank? I’d be interested in seeing owner’s thoughts for each day. 

December 2: Lorry.

Grant's opinion: Worth a purchase.

Dzsu9Lyh.png

Here is a winner, although it's very expensive for a tier VIII med prem. Fun and dangerous tank. 232 pen, flexibility, and clip potential makes you a threat in all battles. Bad tier VIII MM isn't as much of a concern because, top tier or bottom tier, you have no armor and your play style is the same. Crew setup is the same as the tier X Batchat (a fun, iconic WoT tier X that still has a CW role).

Circon's opinion: Worth a purchase.

So the Advent calendar is out, but are they doing the Festivus Spirit stuff they've done the last couple years with the boxes and ornaments?

8 minutes ago, Bombaybacon said:

So the Advent calendar is out, but are they doing the Festivus Spirit stuff they've done the last couple years with the boxes and ornaments?

Probably. It didn't start last year until mid December. If they start later it can cover Xmas, New Years, and Orthodox Xmas (which is in January, because Julian calendar...it's complicated). 

1 hour ago, Bombaybacon said:

Also, WGNA just released a short teaser video with an Xmas garage, so prepare your atmosphere for festive-ness.